The Economy Finally Hits the SSF Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Look at some of the prices in the commerce section. I know it's the holidays, but that would mean a lot of the stuff there would be scooped up to give as gifts. Most of that stuff is just sitting. Even with numerous price drops and under retail prices. Like the stock market. Baaad time to sell but a good time to buy.

I am selling few things myself, but I am on the verge of possibly losing my job soon.
In hopes to move things to stay afloat. I knew this was coming!

Just lost my job yesterday. Right around ^^^^ing Xmas, no warning nothing. I have no idea wtf i am going to do.

Rent
car payment
Electric
Food.
Child expenses.

^^^^ this crap! Need a miracle.

Just lost my job yesterday. Right around ^^^^ing Xmas, no warning nothing. I have no idea wtf i am going to do.

Rent
car payment
Electric
Food.
Child expenses.

Sorry to hear bro....its coming around the corner for me too! an unexpected CEO email sent has everyone freaking. its likely gonna get worse and funding for plastic crack will have to stop (possibly for good).

I have seen the writing on the wall for a while!

Too depressed to think about toys. Had a decent paying job, Now i will probably be applying at a Wal-mart or something like that. (since there isn't anything else around here that pays decent got no choice)

Merry ^^^^ing xmas!

:pow

Too depressed to think about toys. Had a decent paying job, Now i will probably be applying at a Wal-mart or something like that. (since there isn't anything else around here that pays decent got no choice)

Merry ^^^^ing xmas!

:pow

:( now you get to work with the trailer park trash Sea hags

Rent
car payment
Electric
Food.
Child expenses.

That sucks. Who knows when it could hit any of us. Did you get a severance package, at least?

Sorry to hear about your job loss Krayt. I hope your miracle comes through for you.

That sucks Krayt! Hope it turns around for ya.

I've got stuff in the 4 Sale thats sat for a while it comes and goes in bunches as far as offers.

I'll be likely cancelling Sideshow Orders....this is gonna be an ongoing trend

I think the credit crunch has gotten into a lot of people. It's a scary time right now. I went through a divorce this summer after a sudden split the day after Christmas last year. It was something that I never expected. Now I'm worrying about my job and constantly looking over my shoulder. I'm not fortunate enough to have that extra income coming in. Now with things slowing up, I'm seeing contracts dwindle down and I get paid per contract. My boss doesn't treat me very well either and there is nothing I can do about it because the job market is so weak. Collectibles are the least thing on my mind right now. I keep thinking things are going to get better. But is it?

Krayt, I'm sorry to hear everything going on. I hope everything shapes up for you soon! Good luck!!

I'm a grad student on assistantship. But I'm A.B.D., trying to apply for academic positions for next Fall, and a huge chunk of the initial job openings I applied for have been canceled due to "hiring freezes" across the country. Sucks to be all of us right now.

Back