The Economy Finally Hits the SSF Board

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't erection pics what got Shai banned awhile back?

Well... There was some hulking explosions of joy to a certain he that shall not be named-- But anything that gets a chuckle in a thread such as this-- or if not a chuckle then a happy tingly feeling is a good thing.

Well on a lighter note, I have decided what I'm going to do for our gag gift this year when my family gets together.
Back in 1987 after my parents divorced, my mom, my brother Ed and myself were the only ones left in the house. My mother was rarely there, she would spend most of her time at my grandmother's (which ticked me off since she demanded the house, but in reality just didn't want my dad to have it). So things were really bad. We had a board over the one window after the dog dove through it, an old TV set with a betamax (ask your parents) and very little money.
One day my brother Mark stopped by as my brother Ed and I were watching Fright Night for the ten thousandth time because we only had four movies for the Betamax. So Mark goes to the refrigerator and opens the door and says "Well I thought I would see what you had to eat but I'm really not in the mood for freezing cold pan". You see the very old refrigerator had a frosting problem in the freezer section and it used to drip into the fridge so my mom had a pan in there to catch the water.

This year, I'm making replica pans with icicles that they can hang as ornaments on their trees. Nothing says Christmas like some freezing cold pan!

Things were crappy back then, but it got better, and this current situation will pass to and we will all be stronger for it as well.
Have faith everyone, and don't despair.

Well on a lighter note, I have decided what I'm going to do for our gag gift this year when my family gets together.
Back in 1987 after my parents divorced, my mom, my brother Ed and myself were the only ones left in the house. My mother was rarely there, she would spend most of her time at my grandmother's (which ticked me off since she demanded the house, but in reality just didn't want my dad to have it). So things were really bad. We had a board over the one window after the dog dove through it, an old TV set with a betamax (ask your parents) and very little money.
One day my brother Mark stopped by as my brother Ed and I were watching Fright Night for the ten thousandth time because we only had four movies for the Betamax. So Mark goes to the refrigerator and opens the door and says "Well I thought I would see what you had to eat but I'm really not in the mood for freezing cold pan". You see the very old refrigerator had a frosting problem in the freezer section and it used to drip into the fridge so my mom had a pan in there to catch the water.

This year, I'm making replica pans with icicles that they can hang as ornaments on their trees. Nothing says Christmas like some freezing cold pan!

Things were crappy back then, but it got better, and this current situation will pass to and we will all be stronger for it as well.
Have faith everyone, and don't despair.

Very nice story! This kind of thing is one of the things this holiday is about! Post a pic of your ornament. I'd love to see it!

I'm so glad my little piece of Christmas joy has turned an otherwise downer thread into a place of pure machismo :monkey5 hubba hubba...

My work here is done.

Peace on earth.:D

Back