the ebay/paypal buyer screw!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if Sideshow send me the wrong item or the thing has some defects..I have to pay the shipping for the return also..even if its their fault....you know cause I'm in Canada....So ebay aint the only ones who use this practice.

with that lame policy in place, out of the u.s., non-EU buyers should have their items quality controlled by ss to ensure the buyer doesn't have to pay return shipping.

with that lame policy in place, out of the u.s., non-EU buyers should have their items quality controlled by ss to ensure the buyer doesn't have to pay return shipping.
:lecture Right on tylerd. Exports should have more rigorous QC.

well if Sideshow send me the wrong item or the thing has some defects..I have to pay the shipping for the return also..even if its their fault....you know cause I'm in Canada....So ebay aint the only ones who use this practice.

Don't you get to smash it and get a new item?

Send it by turtle..... I'm still waiting for a LOTR Masterpieces 1 Gold parallel that some nit in USA claimed to have shipped via "turtle" well over 12 months back. Happily, I managed to get a paypal refund. Cheeky person still maintained he'd sent it

TC

Back