The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the HT's True Type body, I would say it's worth it for the clothes and such, find a TT and get the head and boots and for $120 you have a pretty good John from DH4.

thanks for that rw!! ill look into it, if u come across anytihng do let me know.

like isay idid originaly look at builing bruce/john dh4 frm scratch with getting everything seperat, but the brown leather jckets i found on ebay where alittle pricey. and now icant find any that look like the movie 1.

i also had trouble finding a police badge and a wallet

ill look into a hot toys ttype body if thats the best type to use.

OK, getting closer here.

I need a few things and I need some help.

Anyone know where I can get a good machine gun and satchel for McClane? I can't seem to find the right one.

Just search "1/6 bag" on eBay, lots of stuff will come up, I'm sure one of them will be to your liking.

Thought I would share mine here also:

100_4460.jpg

100_4461.jpg

100_4462.jpg

100_4463.jpg

100_4464.jpg

100_4465.jpg

100_4470.jpg

Thanks!

Look forward to seeing it. Can never get enouch McClane!

If you are having trouble. You can either post pics straight from your drive as attachements or set up a 'members gallery' here or a photobucket, (or similar), account and link as IMG files direct.

And it already has a white tank on, but I have a feeling that body's going to cost a lot to get loose. I hope HT will eventually release it like their other TT's as just blank bodies for use.

Here are my 2 DIE HARD bashes:

CopsandRobbers2-1.jpg

Obviously, not movie accurate and done just for fun with stuff from my collection. I like em though..

Here he is: I cant remember where I got everything as it took a while to get this all done. Yeah, I know he's meant to be left-handed and the MP5 is wrong.

eBay043.jpg
eBay035.jpg

eBay036.jpg
eBay037.jpg

eBay038.jpg
eBay039.jpg

eBay040.jpg
eBay041.jpg

eBay042.jpg

Searched everywhere but can't seem to find out what bag McClane collected from Tony. Anyone here know what type of black duffel bag was used to carry the C-4?

Pics would be great if you got 'em.

Back