The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture_1181_2_.jpg

SWEET!

Looks terrific, Kuato! I can't wait to get mine going (with your amazing sculpt!)

AMAZING! That is the best DH2 custom I have ever seen man. Just love the detail you put into it, and the resculpt is spot on, no way it could be better. Great work all around. :rock

Great work! I still want to get the custom headsculpt from you someday soon Kuato! Please PM me again with the price for an unpainted one. I think you said a painted one was about $40.00? :confused: Let me know. Thanks again! :D

I'm not too sure, the only one I knew about was the one at Toys2.

The ebay one looks better IMO, I may pick one up.

This has most likely been discussed, but was that a Sideshow Endoskeleton in Live Free or Die Hard that falls on the laptop and blows up the apartment?

it is an awesome figure. I have the same one, and he takes pride of place on my shelf.
the clothing is very well done and the head sculpt is one of the best available. I have an extra head BTW :D

The ebay one looks better IMO, I may pick one up.

This has most likely been discussed, but was that a Sideshow Endoskeleton in Live Free or Die Hard that falls on the laptop and blows up the apartment?

Yes it is. Brings a tear to my eye every time I see that part. There are several SS pieces in that scene and then an Obi PF at the Warlock's (Kevin Smith) basement

Scarface PF
Wolverine com.
Iron Man com
1/4 Endo

Then there are some other misc pieces that might be Bowen

I can't believe I have missed this thread and it's been around for over a year! :eek

I definitely want a John McClane figure. I actually do like the Feng DH2 figure and headsculpt. There's definitely some artistic license in the face but the hair is perfect.

Also will go in search of that DH4 figure.

Back