The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good effort, thank you. But his was more like a small black duffel bag... the kind you put your gym clothes in sort of. Tough to find that type on ebay.

Toy Soldier Brigade has a ton of bags...

https://www.toysoldierbrigade.com/

Check out the DRAGON
German Engineer
Explosives Carry Bag
Rolf Seeger

Axis Gear > Equipment > Assorted Cases, Pouches, etc

Also Allied Gear > Equipment > Assorted Cases, Pouches, etc

Mr. Cowboy...

McCLANE1.jpg

Kuato sculpt
Les Walker paintwork
Wor-Gar happy

:D

Yes! Congrats W-G! :clap

"I was always partial to Roy Rogers myself, loved those sequined shirts"

Thanks guys!

There's a lot of little detail in the sculpt that got lost in my dim lighting: the "greasy" grime on the neck, the 5 o'clock shadow, he even has little drips of sweat here and there. I'm gonna take some daylight pics today to remedy that.

Here's a couple more -- little blurry, sorry -- trying to show off the glistening sweat but its not showing up...

McClaneCU12.jpg
McClaneCU9.jpg

McClaneCU10.jpg

The daylight shots came out crappy today.

Anyone know what kind of watch McClane wears in Die Hard?

I thought it was a gold white-faced watch but after viewing it looks more like silver with a black face. Anyone confirm?

Are you going to dremel off the neck to pop it on a wolverine or other muscle body? I think that would give you the best look.

Are you going to dremel off the neck to pop it on a wolverine or other muscle body? I think that would give you the best look.

Yes, I think that's the plan if I can find either body. I got this head long ago before the whole articulated neck thing really took off. Hate to change the sculpt, but I think it will be much better in the long run.

I just ordered a ton of parts for McClane last night. Just need that body and a pair of pants and I'm set.

Yes, I think that's the plan if I can find either body. I got this head long ago before the whole articulated neck thing really took off. Hate to change the sculpt, but I think it will be much better in the long run.

I just ordered a ton of parts for McClane last night. Just need that body and a pair of pants and I'm set.

Nice! Can't wait to see the finished product :rock

Anyone know what kind of watch McClane wears in Die Hard?

I thought it was a gold white-faced watch but after viewing it looks more like silver with a black face. Anyone confirm?

Funny, I only just watched it again the other night.

Yep, black face with a silver bevel on the edge of the face. Black wrist band & he wears it with the face on the palm side of his wrist.

Back