The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This the good one you're talking about?

a07a005_opening.jpg

No, this one:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Made-12-figure-Bruce-Willis-Die-Hard-4-0-dragon_W0QQitemZ350048671824QQihZ022QQcategoryZ2472QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

Dead End Hero Series II

Keep in mind, I'm always looking at the sculpt with adding hair in mind for a DH1 McClane.

I just PM'd Xenoviper to see if he had a lead on the DH2 sculpt.

There's a new LFDH figure on ebay right now that I've never seen before. Has very cool skin on the sculpt, that 'translucent' type skin. The sculpt isn't bad either, better I think than the other LFDH figure that's been around.

I sent him a PM as well before I saw your post, hopely there is enough interest that he will make it avaliable to us.

Ahh, ya I saw that one looking for a place to buy the one I posted I actually like the other better, I don't quite see Willis as much in it, but it's cool that there are multiple options for anyone looking to get one. Ultimately, I want a DIE HARD McClane, but like I said before, with the shortage, I'll take a pretty good LFDH figure too. Josh and Les have done some nice stuff with the Frontline head, but something's just off about to me, particularly the nose which is almost a trademark for Willis.

Ahh, ya I saw that one looking for a place to buy the one I posted I actually like the other better, I don't quite see Willis as much in it, but it's cool that there are multiple options for anyone looking to get one. Ultimately, I want a DIE HARD McClane, but like I said before, with the shortage, I'll take a pretty good LFDH figure too. Josh and Les have done some nice stuff with the Frontline head, but something's just off about to me, particularly the nose which is almost a trademark for Willis.

Finding a really good DH1 McClane has been impossible for me, and I've been looking for many, many years. I don't like any of the sculpts out there: Diver4, Frontline, Dragon, City Hero...none of them.

Surprising that the best DiE HARD is the one no one has made.

But Feng's sculpt is the first I've seen that looks perfect to me.

I sent him a PM as well before I saw your post, hopely there is enough interest that he will make it avaliable to us.

Good! The more the merrier...and the more likely he may have interest.

But Feng's sculpt is the first I've seen that looks perfect to me.

Indeed, the expression, the anatomy, it's totally McClane, even though it's DH2, with the cigarette in his mouth like that I can just hear "well, well, well, Hans."

The only thing I don't like on the other 2 Feng figures is the face, he gets to extreme with expression sometimes, I mean hey, it's his art do what he wants, but as someone looking for realistic and true to character representations, neither face feels very McClane to me. Even when he's getting his ass kicked he's never looked that pissed off.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't see Bruce in that DH2 Feng Sculpt...

I see Al Bundy. :monkey1:monkey3

but that DH4 Sculpt looks pretty radical.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't see Bruce in that DH2 Feng Sculpt...

I see Al Bundy. :monkey1:monkey3

WHAT!? :google

I don't want Al Bundy... :)

I like it. For me, it's great. Also, the clothing, the futzing, on the figures, especially DH4, is terrific. Look at the way the shirt hangs on DH4. Just perfect. Great figures all around.

Ya, from the neck down they look eerily like little people. I'd love to see the Vengeance figure with the button down on.

If you guys have that MikeTek Willis sculpt you could easily turn it into a young bruce, he has a slimmer face and would just need to smooth some wringles and add the hair. Thats what i'm trying to do right now.

If you guys have that MikeTek Willis sculpt you could easily turn it into a young bruce, he has a slimmer face and would just need to smooth some wringles and add the hair. Thats what i'm trying to do right now.

What's the MikeTek sculpt? Got a pic to post?

QUAIDDDDDDD!

WHAT!? :google

I don't want Al Bundy... :)

I like it. For me, it's great. Also, the clothing, the futzing, on the figures, especially DH4, is terrific. Look at the way the shirt hangs on DH4. Just perfect. Great figures all around.

Then you won't get Al Bundy. :lol

But I would. Different strokes, I just don't see it. But that's just me. On the positive side, these outfits are just excellent.

QUAIDDDDDDD!

I second that, I'm curious as well. Other than the couple eBay LFDH sculpts floating around and now these Feng sculpts, the only good Willis sculpt I've seen is the Sin City one but that can't be downverted to McClane.

QUAIDDDDDDD!

Haha, no Hauser!.. The sculpt i'm talking about was offered by a member here and on OSW under the name MikeTek and he had a Tears of the Sun Willis sculpt done a while back. I don't have a pic of the original as i've already modified the cheeks,nose, and taken out some wrinkles from mine. His site is down right now, but i hear he will still be selling them. It is a great sculpt

Haha, no Hauser!.. The sculpt i'm talking about was offered by a member here and on OSW under the name MikeTek and he had a Tears of the Sun Willis sculpt done a while back. I don't have a pic of the original as i've already modified the cheeks,nose, and taken out some wrinkles from mine. His site is down right now, but i hear he will still be selling them. It is a great sculpt

TOTS is a pretty good sculpt, one of the better I've seen. I also considered getting that and putting hair on it to make McClane 1. I may still if Feng is unable to sell his sculpt.

If you have any pics to share of what you've done to your sculpt, I'd love to see it. I think we all would. Be curious to see how the TOTS sculpt translates.

TOTS is a pretty good sculpt, one of the better I've seen. I also considered getting that and putting hair on it to make McClane 1. I may still if Feng is unable to sell his sculpt.

If you have any pics to share of what you've done to your sculpt, I'd love to see it. I think we all would. Be curious to see how the TOTS sculpt translates.

I'll definately show some pics when i'm done (if it looks good..LOL) I plan to try putting real hair on it since it is conveniently bald anyway.

To keep this topic alive has anyone seen this before, this https://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVx8whgwng

LOL--you rule for posting that! I remember seeing that when I was young and never could forget it.

Those were the good ole' days, when Willis wouldn't even do PG-13 voice work.

So much for that... (here's looking at you Live Free or Die Hard)

Back