The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pricey? Really? I paid $110 shipped for mine and think for the quality of the sculpt, figure, clothing and accessories it was a steal. Figure itself was $77 then shipping from HK registered was $32 I believe. I have not found a single thing NOT to like and feel it was well worth it. So pricey... for this quality I would say no. I'd go so far as to say best figure I ever spent $110 on - Midicom SpiderMan 3 stuff I'm looking at you.

Pricey? Really? I paid $110 shipped for mine and think for the quality of the sculpt, figure, clothing and accessories it was a steal. Figure itself was $77 then shipping from HK registered was $32 I believe. I have not found a single thing NOT to like and feel it was well worth it. So pricey... for this quality I would say no. I'd go so far as to say best figure I ever spent $110 on - Midicom SpiderMan 3 stuff I'm looking at you.

I really like the sculpt, jacket and accessories (police badge, wallet, holster and handphone) that come with this figure and managed to get one at US$75, being in Asia. Even so, the fact that its manufactured by a relatively unknown company shouldn't see us paying that much for it.

Guess my assertion's also colored by the fact that I purchased a figure from an unknown manufacturer at US$75 at the same time and it came with quite a fair amount of accessories.

That said, I'd recommend this fig to anyone who'd like a good representation of BW from Die Hard 4.

I dunno.. I would put this figure at better than most Medicom stuff and they charge $150 per figure with one or no extras. I think this figure is a steal but to each his own.

I dunno.. I would put this figure at better than most Medicom stuff and they charge $150 per figure with one or no extras. I think this figure is a steal but to each his own.

It's most definitely more value for money than Medicom's stuff, of which accessories are usually paltry and most of the cost we're paying for it goes to the licensing. Thankfully the price for Medi figs have dropped in recent months, at where I am at least.

https://www.store-rooms.com/Index.aspx

For those of you interested in the Willis figure, storerooms has it for about $75 and they don't charge for shipping. I have ordered from them before and they are pretty good.

If this is the figure you're referring to, it seems to be by a different maker.

sku562_2.jpg

Says 90 (shipped)...

EDIT - I looked again. Youwere right. They have two versions for sale: a crappy one for $78 and the one people like for 90. Eitherway, they are still good to deal with. I have ordered from them on several occasions and they ship it pretty quick for being overseas. My only complaint is that their site loads extremely slow.

https://www.store-rooms.com/ProductInfo.aspx?sku=562 Crappy

https://www.store-rooms.com/ProductInfo.aspx?sku=556 Good

https://www.store-rooms.com/ProductInfo.aspx?sku=330 This is the one I have. I prefer this one to the others available.

Last edited:
Wanted to share this, Feng's Studio put together a custom DIE HARD 2 McClain, looks fantastic. Yippee Kay Yay.

P1010716.jpg

DSC03285.jpg

There's also Die Hard With A Vengeance and Live Free or Die Hard, but the sculpts look too extreme on them, the Die Hard 2 looks perect.

Unfortunately I don't think we can, I think it's a customizer's exhibit. I believe xenoviper on the boards here knows Feng, might be able to get some details if you wanted to try that route.

Ah, OK. I'd love to get that Die Hard 2 sculpt at least.

My Gruber needs a McClane.

Ah, OK. I'd love to get that Die Hard 2 sculpt at least.

My Gruber needs a McClane.

Ya, of those, Die Hard 2's the only one I'm like, MUST...HAVE...IT, the other 2 are nice, but I'm going to pick up the LFDH figure that's been floating around eBay, looks solid and finally I'll have a McClane that looks pretty damn close to Willis.

Ya, of those, Die Hard 2's the only one I'm like, MUST...HAVE...IT, the other 2 are nice, but I'm going to pick up the LFDH figure that's been floating around eBay, looks solid and finally I'll have a McClane that looks pretty damn close to Willis.

I just PM'd Xenoviper to see if he had a lead on the DH2 sculpt.

There's a new LFDH figure on ebay right now that I've never seen before. Has very cool skin on the sculpt, that 'translucent' type skin. The sculpt isn't bad either, better I think than the other LFDH figure that's been around.

I just PM'd Xenoviper to see if he had a lead on the DH2 sculpt.

There's a new LFDH figure on ebay right now that I've never seen before. Has very cool skin on the sculpt, that 'translucent' type skin. The sculpt isn't bad either, better I think than the other LFDH figure that's been around.

This the good one you're talking about?

a07a005_opening.jpg

Back