The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha quite alright. I really can't wait to get the figure, I clicked Buy It Now on it probably about 2 weeks ago now and I cannot wait to get it. The outfit alone looks insane.

I'd buy it tonight, but I just had major work done on my car today, the P2 BD figure shipping this weekend and Palp/Sidious pack shipping next week. If one's available next Friday when I get paid again, I'll snatch it up.

Sean, go to eBay right now and get this figure. Mine just came and OMFG I don't think I need an official release figure from Die Hard 4.0 anymore. The outfit is insane, the best tailoring I've ever seen. The jacket has an interior lining, the belt appears to be of a leather like material, they even give him padded butt boxers so when you have him dressed he looks like a normal person. Boots, socks, tshirt, all amazing. Even the accessories are amazing. They actually have reproduced the wallet badge with his picture. This is the best $100 or so I have EVER spent on a figure. I was thinking of maybe selling it off if I needed cash but this is never leaving my collection. The body is a more muscular body but doesn't affect the clothed look at all. The face sculpt and paint is amazing and cast in sort of firm rubber. All the detail in the beard growth and shaved head is sculpted in.

Downsides:
Bendy Hands - just not a fan.
Eyes - DOLL DOT!

But that's about it. I'll try and get some decent pictures over the next few days.. maybe even drop a PM to Mr Crawford about doing a review, all in all this is just the best figure I have EVER bought.

Wow.. I typed a lot. :google

Oh I can tell how cool it is, I just CAN'T afford the money right now, I have the P2 BD and Palp pack shipping this week and that's all of my spare cash, I just had to drop $700 and change into my car Thursday. Thanks for the information though, if there's one available as soon as I have some spare funds again I'll be jumping on it.

They've been available for awhile now, my guess is you'll still have a bit of time before he's gone.

Bruce Willis is my favorite actor hands down. I had the original Die Hard on VHS, bought the Die Hard DVD box set and recently bought the Die Hard Collection Blu-Ray and have been watching the HELL out of it. I love these movies so much, they F'n Rock!! :rock

Oh you guys can bet there will be pictures taken shortly. Just have to see if I have extra batteries for my camera. I currently have him stripped down and will take pictures of each bit of clothing then the fully dressed figure. Looks like Im going to be doing bare bones school work this week. What's funny is at first I thought it was my Peter Parker Medicom figure but after seeing this.. I may just be selling off Parker and Spidey :lol

Ok kids, fair warning - I took a LOT of pictures and my next post will be picture heavy. Not everything has been opened as you will see and no box pictures (but if you want them let me know). I have to say I may not be the best at photography of dollies (Sean that is all you) or the best redresser and poser... but man this figure is amazing. So next post shall be all pictures of the Subway 3W Detective.

As a PS theres a line under 3W Detective that says "Wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Let the images commence. First set is the body front and back, the head front side and back and an attempted closeup of the badge.

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

It ain't perfect, but that's one of the best 1/6 Willis' heads I've seen done, number 2 to that Sin City one that was going around a while ago.

Next set: Holster, badges, cell in package, sunglasses, front and back of pants and front and sides of shoes:

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Back of the jacket, a shot of the bendy hand (which has a vein structure to it but it probably won't show in the picture) and dressing McClane:

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

There's a few above me of the head, and a few more in this post. Any requests? Here we see the whole figure minus the jacket, holster and other bits. Top quality figure!

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

Back