the "Decode the Message" game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the dude person

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's how you play this game: you try to decode a secret message, the first to post the decoded message wins!

You can also post a message for other people to decode.

1.If you are the first to correctly decode a message, you get 1 point.

2.If you decode a message incorrectly, you do not lose points.

3.If you post a coded message, you get 1 points if and when someone else decodes it correctly.

4.If you post a message and someone decodes it incorrectly, you have to give a hint. After another incorrect decoding, you must give a second hint. Another after that, and you get 2 points if you reveal what your coded message really says and how to decode the message. (If you just type random gibberish and call it a 'code', we'll know that when there you can give no proper explanation of how to decode your message, then you don't get any points for posting it!)

I'm posting the first secret message code here... Should be pretty easy... :D

TAIBMCED FELFIGEHSI WJHKILLMSNTO HPAQVRISNTGU FVUWNX

EDIT: Posting "I have no clue how to decode that" counts the same as decoding a message incorrectly...

-the dude person --- 6
-Maglor ---------------4
-villainsfan42 --------2
-agonistes86 --------2

Last edited:
Well I know you love writing backwards, but that's not it.

Time flies whilst having fun!

Your hint was too good! ;)

Sadly, I don't have a follow-up message. :(

Time flies whilst having fun!

Your hint was too good! ;)

Sadly, I don't have a follow-up message. :(

One point for you!

And two for me... :naughty

I like this game... :lol

Just think of a message and do something to it to make it more complicated... or if you want I can go again....

but I really think someone else should go next... there's no fun in winning the game you invented... oh wait, tell that to Canada!

95727920JD179_Ice_Hockey_Me201352--300x450.jpg

"Yay! We beat America at the game we invented!"

:lol

no offense to our Canadian friends... :monkey3

i'm confused...shouldn't the person who figured it out get points, not the person who came up with it?

imo, keep rules 1 and 2. get rid of rules 3 and 4.

i'm confused...shouldn't the person who figured it out get points, not the person who came up with it?

imo, keep rules 1 and 2. get rid of rules 3 and 4.

Well the person who came up with it deserves credit too right? What if I bumped "rule 3" down from 2 points to 1 point, and "rule 4" from 3 points to 2?

Otherwise, what's the incentive for coming up with a code to post? I don't wanna be doing it every time... :D

Didn't put a whole lot of thought into this but...

DLBOOANOCTKK

I got it!

DLBOOANOCTKK

DONT LOOK BACK

I see what you did... The first of every three letters goes to the first word, the second of every 3 letters goes to the second word, etc

pretty good! Now the question is, do you get one or two points for that Maglor? Or none at all like some are suggesting

EDIT:

Darned iPhone was too slow!

Back