the "Decode the Message" game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either tell us or give us a really really good clue. :D

but I've given a clue, and 2 hints, so technically I get 2 points since no one has gotten it yet...

Actually, I'll wait until agonistes86 replies and tells me he can't figure it out! :lol

Actually, he could potentially solve this one...

but I've given a clue, and 2 hints, so technically I get 2 points since no one has gotten it yet...

Actually, I'll wait until agonistes86 replies and tells me he can't figure it out! :lol

Actually, he could potentially solve this one...

I haven't tried solving it since the first hint, haven't been at home much the last couple of days. You can start a new one, and not reveal the answer to this one yet, maybe I'll have some time tomorrow.:)

Yeah, he is a god. :rolleyes2

Pray to me!

I haven't tried solving it since the first hint, haven't been at home much the last couple of days. You can start a new one, and not reveal the answer to this one yet, maybe I'll have some time tomorrow.:)

:banghead

You must either solve it now (I know you can with both hints) or you can give up... been waiting for sooo long... we just need to get it over with...

Back