the "Decode the Message" game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, once you post it here it becomes partly all of ours :wink1:

Of course it does, but I created it for the game I invented. That's all I meant. IF you wanna be really nit-picky I'll change it to "so glad you posted that on the thread that I started here."

Who actually owns this thread is irrelevant, your comment was still neither polite nor relevant to the thread. :lecture

Nor was it mature.

This is the sandbox, so I suppose this kind of thing is to be expected... it's just that I haven't heard anyone say anything so immature since I was in junior high school...

Oh snap! :clap

And mate the sandbox is for pointless immaturity so get your facts right! :wink1:

:lecture Yep! Posts don't even add to our post counts here. It's all about the silliness. :yess:

No need to be a jerk, but no need to take stuff seriously either.

Last edited:
Anyone want the 2nd hint? Again, the message is

HOZMUE ZWEH NPPU X GCJ-BUXI- KMW

CLUE: three

HINT #1: a repeating sequence that goes 1, 2, 3

I guess this one is really stumping even agonistes86!

Let me know when you guys want hint number 2... :monkey3

I've tried a bit more, but haven't found anything that might work. Still don't have a lot of time currently though, but tomorrow's my last exam, after that I can try to solve it again. I'll take that second hint if I still won't find anything. ^^

Yeah, I'm nowhere near getting this.

I'm ready for a second clue. :)

Anyone want the 2nd hint? Again, the message is

HOZMUE ZWEH NPPU X GCJ-BUXI- KMW

CLUE: three

HINT #1: a repeating sequence that goes 1, 2, 3

Okee dokee,

HINT #2: a repeating sequence that goes 1, 2, 3, and involves the reverse alphabet

If you guys can't get it now, you guys never will!

Back