THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I won't follow this line over the $100 mark. For me, they are just a fun collection of action figures. Awesome to look at and have a nice little collection swarming, but I'm not going to get out of hand with the price tag.

Personally, I won't follow this line over the $100 mark. For me, they are just a fun collection of action figures. Awesome to look at and have a nice little collection swarming, but I'm not going to get out of hand with the price tag.

I just ordered my reg punk and it costed me $103. Its $28 for shipping to the Uk :horror

If anyone has an Exclusive they do not wish to keep, PLEASE, let me know. I am absolutly disgusted with sideshows small editions - 245? Give me a break. What, do they have some dude in the back room who gets a hundred of them to put up on ebay later? I'm angry! I've got every single Dead yet, and this edition size has me worried that I will never get to have the Exclusive punk :-( Thanks!

Wish I had used my discount---but very risky--to cancel and re-order
Oh well---happy I got him.

Has anyone got their issue resolved with the coupon not working? Sigh. I have sent two emails now about this and I'm getting quite irritated. Offer me a coupon and it doesn't work. Grrr

I am getting this message:

The code ***** is not able to be used with this account. It is restricted to only the account for which it was created.

Sorry if ya'll had discussed this I didn't go back and read thru everything. Lazy, that's me.

Wong.

This line is undead.

How do you know his name is Wong?

This will be my first (un)Dead figure, still haven't decided if I'll cancel the Ex or not. The punk has grown on me though. I'm considering going back for others that have been released already. My problem is I have an 8 year old and these couldn't be displayed in common areas. He's freaked out by the Sideshow Trick R Treat Sam I have and that guy's almost cuddly looking.

Almost.

If anyone has an Exclusive they do not wish to keep, PLEASE, let me know. I am absolutly disgusted with sideshows small editions - 245? Give me a break. What, do they have some dude in the back room who gets a hundred of them to put up on ebay later? I'm angry! I've got every single Dead yet, and this edition size has me worried that I will never get to have the Exclusive punk :-( Thanks!

Get on the wailt list... you will get one.

How do you know his name is Wong?

This will be my first (un)Dead figure, still haven't decided if I'll cancel the Ex or not. The punk has grown on me though. I'm considering going back for others that have been released already. My problem is I have an 8 year old and these couldn't be displayed in common areas. He's freaked out by the Sideshow Trick R Treat Sam I have and that guy's almost cuddly looking.

Almost.

I could do two things to get out of this :lol:

1) Admit that my response to King has a typo in it....

or

2) Given that his handle is King of Darkness, and "Wong" is chinese for King...

In the end, you decide. :p

As for the displays, I hear ya. I have my Dead up on a higher shelf. Though, since she was very little, my daughter's seen zombie masks, etc., in Halloween shops, on trick-or-treaters, etc even airsofters decked out as zombies at our annual Biohazard event. So while it still scares her a bit, which thankfully relates to her not touching them like she does my Star Wars figures, she's not so scared as to have nightmares.

Pssst. The "r" got deleted by accident earlier when I was editing my post. ;)

I hate that I get all Kathy Bates sometimes with my figures.

"Hey, who moved that Joker figure?? It's slanted an inch out of place!!!"

I'm thinking I might put these Dead figures at my work desk, but I'd be a little freaked out about having higher end collectibles at work. I really want to get that Harbinger figure, but since we're Catholic I'm thinking my wife would freak.

ZOMBIE ROTTEN :rock2

I am an antichrist
I am an anarchist
Dont know what I want but
I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer by cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
No dogs body

Anarchy for the u.k its coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time stop a trafic line
Your future dream is a shopping scheme cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best I use the rest
I use the enemy I use anarchy cos i

I wanna be anarchy !
The only way to be !

Is this the m.p.l.a
Or is this the u.d.a
Or is this the i.r.a
I thought it was the u.k or just
Another country
Another council tenancy

I wanna be an anarchist
Oh what a name
Get pissed destroy !

Johnny Rotten never sported anything even remotely resembling a mohawk. So yeah... um.... yeah.... :dunno

now we just need this guy.......:cool:
tarmanbitespunksbrainsoutbiggervers.gif

Johnny Rotten never sported anything even remotely resembling a mohawk. So yeah... um.... yeah.... :dunno

I know the REAL Johnny Rotten didn't have a mohawk but many of his fans did. I just thought the name sounded funny since it's a zombie punk what's wrong with that?

And you just posted Sex Pistols lyrics because... ? :dunno

Johnny Rotten was part of the Sex Pistols.

Last edited:
Back