The Dead Registry 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete set minus PZ.

I also own a few variants and doubles. I came within 2 seconds of owning a PZ but was sniped at the last moment.

Im still on the lookout for PZ but it is becoming rarer and harder to find on Ebay, not to mention more expensive. One day, he will be mine.....

Got the Butcher, so I'm still "complete" with every Sideshow 12" Dead figure, including all the blasted variants!! :monkey3

how many variants does each figure have?

As far as I know,
Patient Zero - none =1
Security Guard - none = 1
Doctor - one (blue scrubs) = 2
Corporate Spokesman - one (gray suit) = 2
Tactical Containment Unit Officer - two (tan uniform, green uniform) = 3
Baby Sitter - three (European blond hair, black hair, black hair punk outfit) = 4
Street Prophet - one (exclusive stick bundle accessory) = 2
Mall Santa - none = 1
Harbinger - one (crow on hand accessory) = 2
Butcher - none = 1

That's a total of 19, but since the only thing that makes a difference in the Street Prophet and the Harbinger are the accessories you could probably cut that total number to 17.

That's the reason I have only one of each. Different accessories and clothes isn't a big thing for me, it's over all appearance.

Say they would have put a different head and arm on the Tactical Containment Unit Officer, but left the clothes and accessories the same, to me it would have been a different figure and I would have bought it. It would have been easy for them. Heck, they could have used their ornament head for it.

Husker75 just picked up the last two I need for a complete set incl. Patient Zero. Yay! I'm no longer a cherry picker!

I can't say I'm a cherry picker since I WANT them all, but reality interferes.
I've got:
Security Guard
Doctor (green scrubs)
Corporate Spokesman (grey version)
Tactical Containment officer (Green)
Mall Santa
Street Prophet.

I hope to get the Harbinger and the Butcher this year sometime.
I have no interest in Zero as he is because he doesn't look like a patient. Someday I hope to get a head cast so I can customize it without desecrating an actual Zero. I'd like to add electrical leads and monitor wires and an IV along with the hospital gown and restraints I made. I want to make him look like an actual patient.

Let's see, I have:
Patient Zero
Security Guard
Doctor
Corporate Spokesman
Tactical Containment Unit Officer
Baby Sitter
Street Prophet excl.
Harbinger excl.
Butcher on pre-order

A buddy of mine got me Patient Zero when he attended the Con, and I'm missing the Mall Santa, which I noticed is sold out @ Sideshow's website, hope it's not too difficult to track him down.

I can't say I'm a cherry picker since I WANT them all, but reality interferes.
I've got:
Security Guard
Doctor (green scrubs)
Corporate Spokesman (grey version)
Tactical Containment officer (Green)
Mall Santa
Street Prophet.

I hope to get the Harbinger and the Butcher this year sometime.
I have no interest in Zero as he is because he doesn't look like a patient. Someday I hope to get a head cast so I can customize it without desecrating an actual Zero. I'd like to add electrical leads and monitor wires and an IV along with the hospital gown and restraints I made. I want to make him look like an actual patient.

Until you've got them all, you're a cherry picker.

And the term Patient Zero doesn't necessary mean he was a real hospital patient, just the first to get this "disease."

I'm missing the Mall Santa, which I noticed is sold out @ Sideshow's website, hope it's not too difficult to track him down.

Monkey Depot has the Mall Santa for only $44.95, which is a steal. I got one from them, and it arrived very quickly, but then, I am in Las Vegas, and they are in Arizona. I would suggest you pick one up from them, it's a great price!

:D

Back