The Dead Cancelled? Or is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, when I watched the report for the first time I read the scrolling banner. I thought they might be zombie related. That doesn't necessarily mean they will be the next zombies though since that DNAgent video kinda suggested that the Doc* could have biten one of the SWAT guys after Subject 5 bit him.

* TRIVIA: The doc in the video wore GREEN scrubs, that is probably why the regular version of Subject 57 has the green and the exclusive the blue.

Buttmunch said:
That doesn't necessarily mean they will be the next zombies though since that DNAgent video kinda suggested that the Doc* could have biten one of the SWAT guys after Subject 5 bit him.

That's true but its also definitely possible that one of those SWAT guys could be one of the "missing persons" or hopefully (I know its sounds morbid and jaded but I really want a bloodied, horrific zombie) one of the "Mountain Lion" attacks.....

Either way I hope this means that this line is kicking into high gear!

Boba Fett said:
Now I regret selling off my Subject 5 and 57 Exclusive. :monkey2

me too..... But it was either the Dead or LOTR... man I wish I was done with school and making more money.:monkey2

I'm really sadened to hear the end of this line. I was really loving it. :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
You do know it is just a joke right?

Before you all say duh to Buttmunch... I will tell you he has had to smooth a few wrinkles from folks at RS who thought the line really was being cancelled...

:D

pixletwin said:
Before you all say duh to Buttmunch... I will tell you he has had to smooth a few wrinkles from folks at RS who thought the line really was being cancelled...

:D

Thanks Pix. That press conference has been so confusing. People not real familiar with Sideshow's handeling of the line think it is real, others like us know its fake, and there are some who think we are getting one last dead figure before the line ends. Very strange strategy for Sideshow to use anyway. Hopefully we get another press conference saying they've changed their minds. :rolleyes:

Come on! Anyone who knows SSC would know that its only dead if they say its going on hold for a while.:rolleyes:

Anzik Hayes said:
Come on! Anyone who knows SSC would know that its only dead if they say its going on hold for a while.:rolleyes:

I know people need to learn how to take jokes and use their freaking brains. It's really sad actually.

customizerwannabe said:
Anyone who couldn't tell that press conference was fake doesn't deserve to collect dead figures.:rolleyes: :rotfl

jlcmsu said:
I know people need to learn how to take jokes and use their freaking brains. It's really sad actually.

Anzik Hayes said:
You know what makes the joke funny is that people actually bought it.

You silly boys. Don't come crying to me when the world is taken over by the Dead. You guys seriously will believe anything Sideshow tells you.

I've almost completed fortifying my SUV and stocked up on powdered water. I've bought two double barrel shotguns and modified them into one to give me quadruple barrel power. I've loaded up with shells but I'm still getting more before it's too late. I WILL BE READY!!!

Powdered water, well then what do you mix it with?! :confused:

Oh, you were joking weren't you! :slap :lol :rotfl

:monkey3

RE? Forget that I've played GOW baby!! Those guys are nastier than any zombie

Anzik Hayes said:
You know what makes the joke funny is that people actually bought it.

I know. I know. :lol

Back