The Dead Cancelled? Or is it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the picture in the "orp" link!?! I think we have our next collectible :rock

SSC07SUBJ560-12X.jpg

I guess thats what he gets for N-aysaying the Dead Line!!!

I just saw this email as well. Just in time for SDCC... Um. Sorta.

Karma, don't you mean "neither confirm nor deny?"

Last edited:
People have been complaining that they never just say when a line is dead. Well, I guess they've decided to address those concerns.

Finally, ultimately and irrevocably the Dead is dead...

galactiboy said:
Did you see the picture in the "orp" link!?! I think we have our next collectible :rock

SSC07SUBJ560-12X.jpg

very well spotted!!!!

galactiboy said:

SSC07SUBJ560-12X.jpg

Hense I like the “Corporation”

watching the vid at the end when Quoc comes on, I keep on expecting him to say "stay on target" :lol

I love the head sculpt! From what I can see it looks to be the most "zombie" one so far.

:rock

I really like the look of this one, it easily beats out the Doctor IMHO maybe even Zero....I wonder what the edition size will be....

The Mike said:
I really like the look of this one, it easily beats out the Doctor IMHO maybe even Zero....I wonder what the edition size will be....

1000. All of them but Zero and the Exclusive Doc have been 1000.

Darklord Dave said:
People have been complaining that they never just say when a line is dead. Well, I guess they've decided to address those concerns.

Finally, ultimately and irrevocably the Dead is dead...

They said that Highlander was dead and it was.

a definite setup for the thursday sdcc secret announcement. pretty cool idea to keep people guessing in their approach. sort of like cartman announcing no one will be able to ride the rides at his amusement park. everyone will want to just like everyone will want the new dead figure! :lol

I like this line a lot. I wonder if this will increase the value of Patient Zero? It's pretty high already. :monkey3

While I could be reading into this a little more than I should but if you read the headlines under Brock maybe they are leaning into the future of this line.
  • Largest Number of Missing Persons Cases in County History
Indicating a large number of Zombies up the pipeline?
  • Sharp Rise in Mountain Lion Attacks Plague Tri-County area
Mountain Lion attacks to me mean large gnarly bitemarks and wounds in the "victims".
  • California Bio-Medical Corporation Report Large Second Quarter Growth
This is obviously the Bio-Med company creating The Dead.....
  • California Congressman Faults State's Largest Defense Contractor Amid Claims of Unethical Profiteering and Citation for Improper Waste Management
The Defense Contractor is the other Chef in the kitchen for The Dead. Unethical Profiteering? Citation for Improper Waste Management? Dumping Dead bodies in the wrong spot would definitely be Improper
  • Star Celeb Mourns Amid Unusual Baby DNA Scandal
Could we see a Baby Dead!?! That'd be awesome!! A "Celebrity" Mom with Baby both Zombified? Sign me up!!
  • Ex-Idol Hospitalized after "Dog Bite", Actor Remains in Critical Condition
Actor Zombie? If they really go nuts on this one you could really get a great Zombie with all the Hollywood Glitz and Glamour.

Maybe I'm reading too far into it but I foresee some great possible Zombies! :rock

Back