The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you ( anyone who is worried about spoilers) never read a book and then watched a movie that was based on said book, or read a book period. Knowing plot points or the entire outcome doesn't change the experience, for me anyway. I do not posses the child like mentality to cover my ears and say "la la la la I can't hear you." I guess I have to take all my DVDs back because they are worthless I already know what's going to happen. :dunno

You have to remember that not everyone is like you.

Shilling their movie. It happens.

And did you just call Gary Oldman "Gordon"? :lol

Understandable mistake. He's that convincing in the role. :)

They've posted the "I'm retired" TV-Spot on the official facebook page, with a voice-over and graphics that warn people; "Don't miss out...buy your advance tickets...to the event of the summer".

Mighty big claim there, but I'm starting to feel like they can back it up.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq08yOneY_0[/ame]

Great. Now everyone knows when the tickets go on sale. Forget making the midnight show, now I probably won't be able to catch anything in the first day. ;)

Nope, he just needed the untimely death of the film's rising co-star. :nana:

343b5346.jpg

*points to your dead mower* Ain't got no gas in it. mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm.

:pfft: I wonder what handicap reason you'll give to explain away TDKR's triumph.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wtgklHQ52WE[/ame]

Serious, you guys are still soooooooooo ____ing delirious if you honestly believe all the press for Ledger's death had zero to do with TDK's massive box office take. :cuckoo:

Touche. Batman didn't need to share the screen with five other heroes to become superhero king of the box office in 2008.
and he won't need that to reclaim the throne 2012. :monkey3

:pfft: I wonder what handicap reason you'll give to explain away TDKR's triumph.

Hahaha...we shall see, we shall see. :)

Do you require the movie to be a huge financial success and everyone to love it in order for you to like it? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back