The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reading_pride_22_352x470.jpg

before the clowning starts, it's Alex Logan aka Alex Maverick

Fun fact: this person was second in getting the role of catwoman but they found hathway to be much more unattractive. True story.:lecture

I get to see the Tumbler and the Batpod this week here in Toronto! Last time I saw by chance and did not have a camera with me, I'll come prepared this time.

Here is some info... maybe it'll stop on your town too!

https://www.tumblertour.com/

I get to see the Tumbler and the Batpod this week here in Toronto! Last time I saw by chance and did not have a camera with me, I'll come prepared this time.

I was hoping that the tour would role through Houston, but looks like we get the shaft again. :gah:

WTF

WB removed my location from the Tumbler tour :mad:

Jyecat is pissed

At least they took it off before you went out to see it and it wasn't there. Columbus, OH is the next closest spot for me. I may call myself a Nolanite, but there's no way I'd go out there just for that. Hopefully one day it'll come by again...

Too late jyecat, too late.

This Bane mofo has too many looks

Shirtless Bane
Tactical Vest Bane
Tactical Vest plus black long sleeve shirt Bane
Tactical Vest plus Ugg Coat Bane
Tactical Vest plus black jacket Bane

and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe we even get to see a defeated, unmasked Bane.

The good thing is that we really only need to worry about the jackets. If HT could just provide us with the 3 jackets, the shirt, and a removable vest, most of those looks can be easily achieved with minor alterations. I think that, if Bane is a relatively bare bones release, in terms of accessories, then the 3 coats and a shirt doesn't seem like too much to ask. Make or break time will be when the film is released and we see just how many accessory options are available.

At least they took it off before you went out to see it and it wasn't there. Columbus, OH is the next closest spot for me. I may call myself a Nolanite, but there's no way I'd go out there just for that. Hopefully one day it'll come by again...

It would've been 5 minutes from my house at Pepsi HQ. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back