The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA !!!! Credibility ? What does that have to do with putting someone down. They have been around longer so they can joke and put people down. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

We know they're not an ass. We're not so sure about you.

SnakeDoc

I think it's about tone. Your original comment reads to me (and apparently some others)

My ORIGINAL comment was mocked by 3 or 4 members, and what you are calling my original comment is actually my 2nd comment aimed at one the members that responded to my original comment.

So i make a random comment, Then get mocked, I answer back , then I get jumped on by 10 people who don't realize/don't care that I am the one who was getting mistreated in the first place.

But like I said before I really didn't care, they were joking, I was joking, I never said I wasn't being an ass but I wasn't serious. Its just the Internet.:slap

I'm guessing you ( anyone who is worried about spoilers) never read a book and then watched a movie that was based on said book, or read a book period. Knowing plot points or the entire outcome doesn't change the experience, for me anyway. I do not posses the child like mentality to cover my ears and say "la la la la I can't hear you." I guess I have to take all my DVDs back because they are worthless I already know what's going to happen. :dunno

The bolded statements seemed to point towards your not kidding, and the sarcastic tone of the rest didn't seem to direct us toward a different conclusion.

My ORIGINAL comment was mocked by 3 or 4 members, and what you are calling my original comment is actually my 2nd comment aimed at one the members that responded to my original comment.

So i make a random comment, Then get mocked, I answer back , then I get jumped on by 10 people who don't realize/don't care that I am the one who was getting mistreated in the first place.

But like I said before I really didn't care, they were joking, I was joking, I never said I wasn't being an ass but I wasn't serious. Its just the Internet.:slap

picture.php

I'm not that worried about spoilers, I mean watching Avengers the second time didn't spoil the third time...you know.

Yeah, I was totally not expecting the Hulk/Loki beatdown the 2nd time around. :lol:

But watching it the first time spoiled the second time?

:monkey5

The bolded statements seemed to point towards your not kidding, and the sarcastic tone of the rest didn't seem to direct us toward a different conclusion.

Like i said i might have been an ass about it, but we were all having fun. :peace

wow 40,000 post. You win. :nana:

And yet it's taking you more than 50 to realize how redundant it is to cry to people about you joking (when we all know you weren't) when there isn't a single member posting in this thread that gives two ____s or a ____ if you were or weren't. :huh :lol

Like i said i might have been an ass about it, but we were all having fun. :peace

It's cool man. Maybe you didn't intend to come off as harsh, and it was just perceived that way. Wouldn't be the first time there was a miscommunication here.

In any case, you're right, it is just the Internet, and speaking for myself, I apologize if it seemed like I was unfairly "jumping on you", I was just trying to show you it's better to err on the side clearly not offending, rather than risking humor that might offend (unless you and your target are used to each other's styles). That's just my philosophy on jokes though, I know others will differ.

And yet it's taking you more than 50 to realize how redundant it is to cry to people about you joking (when we all know you weren't) when there isn't a single member posting in this thread that gives two ____s or a ____ if you were or weren't. :huh :lol

I dont care either way i am just trying to get my post count up, so everytime you say something i will say something in return. :horror

It's cool man. Maybe you didn't intend to come off as harsh, and it was just perceived that way. Wouldn't be the first time there was a miscommunication here.

In any case, you're right, it is just the Internet, and speaking for myself, I apologize if it seemed like I was unfairly "jumping on you", I was just trying to show you it's better to err on the side clearly not offending, rather than risking humor that might offend (unless you and your target are used to each other's styles). That's just my philosophy on jokes though, I know others will differ.

i did intend to come off harsh but not serious. understand. i like you BTW. Can we be friends?:1-1:

i did intend to come off harsh but not serious. understand. i like you BTW. Can we be friends?:1-1:

Sure, on one condition:

Swear allegiance to all things Nolan, and declare his Bat-films the untoppable pinnacle of the art of film-making.
Just kidding Nam! sheesh! (Well, kinda. :nana:)

Empire:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Empire:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Nolan was quickly fact-checked and corrected by Devin at BadAssDigest:

https://badassdigest.com/2012/06/05...rises-the-biggest-movie-since-the-silent-era/

I'm admittedly no math wiz, but I do think 300,000 extras > 11,000 extra. :lol

That said, Nolan himself is now clearly talking the talk. It's not just his fanboys at this point. It will be interesting to see if TDKR measures up to what even he is saying now.

Just WTF was Nolan, Bale, Gordon and JGL doing on an MTV stage anyways. :lol

If Avengers was a flop, I don't think WB would've made them do that.

:chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back