The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I must say my anticipation for this one went up a bit after seeing the latest trailer in IMAX. My problem with modern Batman (anything): its all been downhill since Adam West

I must say my anticipation for this one went up a bit after seeing the latest trailer in IMAX. My problem with modern Batman (anything): its all been downhill since Adam West

It's all been uphill for me, except the bump in the road with Schumacher :lol

And I do believe it focused on Gordon stumbling onto something.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really good observations and theory there MF. That's what I was thinking closely as well. Though

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, I know that the Gordon scene will be one of my favorites.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really good observations and theory there MF. That's what I was thinking closely as well. Though

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, I know that the Gordon scene will be one of my favorites.

Yeah i'm on the same wavelength on most of this.

Wouldn't a pothole be a better analogy. A bump would continue to make things go up, not down :lecture

Much better analogy :lol

Yeah I remember that, though I don't think it had anything about Bane waiting for Batman

But maybe I just missed that part

You're right it was a little different:

Spoiler Spoiler:

if Catwoman helps Batman at the end or whatever, doesn't that make her Batgirl as well? technically?

I guess I mean she is like a batgirl in the sense that she will fight alongside batman,

I guess I mean she is like a batgirl in the sense that she will fight alongside batman,

Then that also makes her Robin, Nightwing, Huntress and Superman ... in the sense that they all have fought alongside Batman. Or does fighting alongside Batman make Robin, Nightwing, Huntress and Superman into Batgirl? What a cluster.

Shorter answer ... no.

SnakeDoc

Important to note.... Catwoman herself (and I mean in the comics, In the Animated Series, etc) has fought along side Batman several times....

Important to note.... Catwoman herself (and I mean in the comics, In the Animated Series, etc) has fought along side Batman several times....

Yup. I would be disappointed if she was just a villain and am happy this Catwoman will be allied with Batman at some point in the film. I hope she's not a hero in the sense Batman is though. My ideal Catwoman is someone who has good motives but uses criminal methods to achieve them.

Yup. I would be disappointed if she was just a villain and am happy this Catwoman will be allied with Batman at some point in the film. I hope she's not a hero in the sense Batman is though. My ideal Catwoman is someone who has good motives but uses criminal methods to achieve them.

From everything that we've read and been told, this is how she will be in the film. She will be a grey character.

if Catwoman helps Batman at the end or whatever, doesn't that make her Batgirl as well? technically?

I really hope that's not the way it goes down. ANY PART OF IT !

:slap :slap

:exactly:

You guys need to read up on the history of Batman and Catwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back