The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

H5hYr.jpg

l92yA.jpg

DxA6d.jpg

Hq18X.jpg

What i'm finding remarkable about TDKR is that none of the Avengers vs TDK talk, real vs fantasy or box office comparison has diminished my excitement for this movie. :rock :yess:

And I voted Avengers! :lol

Void, you're the man. I have been bawling my eyes out from laughter after following that link. *site favorited*

Yup. I would be disappointed if she was just a villain and am happy this Catwoman will be allied with Batman at some point in the film. I hope she's not a hero in the sense Batman is though. My ideal Catwoman is someone who has good motives but uses criminal methods to achieve them.

:goodpost: Agree x1000! :exactly:

Catwoman is NOT Batgirl, but she does cross the line from nemesis to ally for Batman whenever the need arises. She has a playful, almost seductive relationship with him. She enjoys playing cat and bat, er, MOUSE with him, and even though he would never admit it, I think Bats likes the thrill of the chase as well. I'd classify her as lawful neutral: she has her own set of rules and ethics, even if it isn't necessarily in line with the 'laws' that society at large follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back