The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Only about 3 hours? Lame. I was hoping for 4. :monkey2

What an amazing year this is. :bow

I was crazy excited for TDK.

I'm beyond that for TDKR.

I can't wait for one future weekend to watch straight thru IM1-IM2-TIH-Cap-Thor-Avengers on Blu-ray then watch BB-TDK-TDKR straight thru.

:thud:

I am so happy to be alive in this time period.

What an amazing year this is. :bow

I was crazy excited for TDK.

I'm beyond that for TDKR.
I can't wait for one future weekend to watch straight thru IM1-IM2-TIH-Cap-Thor-Avengers on Blu-ray then watch BB-TDK-TDKR straight thru.

:thud:

I am so happy to be alive in this time period.

Go back to the Avengers thread traitor! :lol

I can't wait to be in the cinema in disbelief that I'm watching a new Batman film. It'll hit me when the opening bat symbol appears, or when Tom Hardy pops up.

I can't wait to be in the cinema in disbelief that I'm watching a new Batman film. It'll hit me when the opening bat symbol appears, or when Tom Hardy pops up.

I have to admit, that's a damn good feeling. I still remember TDK and the blue flame opening.

Maaannn... That blue flame... A thing of beauty, and then the crystal clear image of the buildings in full IMAX glory

Ie; Avengers opening wasn't as grand. :lecture

:lol

Jyecat might be lol but it's actually true, I don't remember the first scene of Avengers and i've seen it 6 x. :slap

I remember seeing TDK at midnight as well. It took about a full day for it to sink in, and by then I'd already seen it three times....

Just seeing that bank robbery on the big screen. Man, how awesome.

Ie; Avengers opening wasn't as grand. :lecture

:lol

Jyecat might be lol but it's actually true, I don't remember the first scene of Avengers and i've seen it 6 x. :slap

Avengers opening in space..SUCKED...the rest was fabulous, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back