The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

It's going to crush them by hugging them so tight they all form into 'THE BEST TRILOGY EVER MADE'.
emot-woop.gif

You just may be right about the trilogy.

My guts tell me we haven't even scratched the surface with what's coming 07/20/12 and that TDKR might even make BB/TDK look small in the pants, just like how Avengers is making the other Marvel movies look like.

No offense to BB/TDK lovers, i'm hoping TDKR crushes those 2 with its higher form of human drama and scale of conflict!

I hope Nolan saved the best for last!

Same for the collectibles, hopefully HT/EB deliver us a mass increase in quality!

Accourding to Matthew Modine, you are right.

Really? I mean, what's 'so sweet' about it exactly?

Swear if I put a bat signal on a turd and made a poster out of it some of you would lap it up. :lol
LOL

Seriously though, like those other guys said, if you think you could do better. . .by putting a bat signal on a turd and making a post out of it, then I say go for it. You could probably make some money.

My guts tell me we haven't even scratched the surface with what's coming 07/20/12 and that TDKR might even make BB/TDK look small in the pants, just like how Avengers is making the other Marvel movies look like.

No offense to BB/TDK lovers, i'm hoping TDKR crushes those 2 with its higher form of human drama and scale of conflict!

I hope Nolan saved the best for last!

Same for the collectibles, hopefully HT/EB deliver us a mass increase in quality!

Am I the only one un excited that its being billed like this is the end? I'd rather they keep it open ended rather than sounding like you're going to a wake.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk21rfE1MA8&feature=g-vrec[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back