The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

There won't be anymore trailers, you will have to trust that Nolan/WB will give us an outstanding movie and you will go in seeing everything fresh.

Imagine if movies went that way, zero trailers or photos, you just go in 100% fresh and be surprised on everything!

:thud:

That would be great actually, if only the world worked that way. :monkey2

Guys on SHH claiming the source is not legit :dunno

They also all claim that they have "sources" and know the the ending of the film.

I wouldn't put much merit in what anyone says. If it happens, it happens. By July 20th, this discussion will be moot.

I'm with Sachiel. There is no way that will happen. The guy on the video probably read it online and does not know what he's talking about.

Unless they mean the driving rig underneath. :lol

spl306116003wm900.jpg

I'm with Sachiel. There is no way that will happen. The guy on the video probably read it online and does not know what he's talking about.

Unless they mean the driving rig underneath. :lol

Exactly. He probably read the theory on SHH! :lol

I can't believe this but, I had a Dream I went to see this at the theater...
is getting to me now....:gah:

although in the dream for some reason the movie was really boring and long lol :slap

I wonder how the people who worked on a project as complex as the tumbler and even moreso this new vehicle never noticed that Batman's using them. You'd think a project like this would involve a lot of people, from idealization to manufacturing, right? Yet the only guy who seems to have a clue that Batman has a link to Wayne Enterprises -and that isn't one of his accomplices - is that ********* in TDK. This always bugged the hell out of me, because Nolan tries to tie all the knots but makes things simply too grandiose to go by unnoticed. Seriously, people pay a lot of money for celebrity gossip and stuff like that in real life. Wouldn't they be all over Batman, too? Is there no Internet in Nolan-verse?

I wonder how the people who worked on a project as complex as the tumbler and even moreso this new vehicle never noticed that Batman's using them. You'd think a project like this would involve a lot of people, from idealization to manufacturing, right? Yet the only guy who seems to have a clue that Batman has a link to Wayne Enterprises -and that isn't one of his accomplices - is that ********* in TDK. This always bugged the hell out of me, because Nolan tries to tie all the knots but makes things simply too grandiose to go by unnoticed. Seriously, people pay a lot of money for celebrity gossip and stuff like that in real life. Wouldn't they be all over Batman, too? Is there no Internet in Nolan-verse?

There comes a point where even Nolan's movies breakdown. This is one of those points. :lol

There comes a point where even Nolan's movies breakdown. This is one of those points. :lol

Don't get me wrong, I love the movies. But maybe if Nolan didn't try so hard to be realistic and gritty with his Batman films - or at least if he didn't explain certain things but ommited others entirely - it would be a lot more believable. Of course, it'd be difficult for Batman to use crazy vehicles and do even crazier stunts, but I don't think Batman needs to do any of that to be genuine.

Random thought is that this was developed when wayne was presumed dead so there would be a subconscious disconnect from that... and the handfull of engeniers more than likely were under NDA's and this was no doubt a high level top secret project given the connection the the government. (Probably contract funded in part)

So the people that would know probably can't talk about it and the others that are probably outside of Gotham probably never hear much about Batman. On top of that the protos were camo so that's one more thing the developers prob don't connect to it.

Who knows though. Maybe one does squeal and that's how Bane finds out and steals the others.

But again, I think Bane is one of the original Shadow League that Wayne was in when he blew the place up. That's how he got the injuries and knows who Bat's is.

:lol

I have no idea.

I'm only seeing it for the Bat. Everyone else looks horrible to me in terms of design especially. Don't care for Bane much either.

I'm only seeing it for the Bat. Everyone else looks horrible to me in terms of design especially. Don't care for Bane much either.

Yeah - I think Catwoman is a total fail in design potential. Of course no one knows the story for lack of promotion but I would have focused on Catwoman as the main Villain too. I just don't see any version of Bane being as iconic and the classic villain roster.

But yeah - loved TDK and still looking forward to this.

I know its a stretch, but I always liked to think that Lucius's character was an engineering, mechanic genius. The first movie made it seem like he was alone in that science/engineering dept. (Placed there as punishment by the old Wayne execs.) I imagined him literally designing the entire vehicle himself, machining all the parts, and putting the few prototypes together all by himself. I mean he had time to kill while he was there...

We do know the tumbler never went as far as manufacturing since the project was cancelled. The ones that were built were all prototypes that were more than likely put together by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back