The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Exactly. There's nothing confirming that it does.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That just seems crazy. :cuckoo:

Yeah, my thoughts as well.

Though,

Spoiler Spoiler:

If this all turns out to be true, and it certainly appears to be (everyone is pissed at that guy for spoiling and it makes sense that Mattel wouldn't mess up the surprise like they did in 2008) then I'm going to have a helluva time accepting it. Seems way too gimmicky.

There was that covered, black Tumbler in Pittsburgh. Wouldn't surprise me if it was "new". Still, lame.

I do not think is that ridiculous, I think is fine. actually i think it might be amazing

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you see that pic above? It's anything but small. It's in the background while the Tumbler is in the foreground and it's still double it's size.

It's got no underbelly, the cockpit is small, it's very spaced out.
It might work. Just saying.

That transformation thing really bugs me. If that is really the case, then I think Nolan completely misunderstood why people liked his Batman films so much.

I do not think is that ridiculous, I think is fine. actually i think it might be amazing

Spoiler Spoiler:

There would have to be a lot of parts sliding, expanding, disappearing and coming out of no where. Even the glass would have to do that! It would be like the size changing in the Transformers cartoons. :lol

Talk about more than meets the eye! :google

Oh and here are some shots of Batman in the wienerpit:
https://razzi.me/photos/90056/size/large
https://razzi.me/p/90049

DrRwh.jpg

Look how small that guy is by the turbine! :horror
7y0eg.jpg

Last edited:

I dont think is that big of a deal, They will explain why and how, they will show the transformation, and it will look super amazing, is not that bad for me

I hope that isn't what Chris Nolan meant by "going to unusual places". :monkey4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wait!

:slap:

Last edited:

Guys - please edit your posts regarding any discussion on this top in spoiler tags. I inadvertently saw what was being discussed and I wish I hadn't :mad::mad:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Guys - please edit your posts regarding any discussion on this top in spoiler tags. I inadvertently saw what was being discussed and I wish I hadn't :mad::mad:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There won't be anymore trailers, you will have to trust that Nolan/WB will give us an outstanding movie and you will go in seeing everything fresh.

Imagine if movies went that way, zero trailers or photos, you just go in 100% fresh and be surprised on everything!

:thud:

Everytime a new movie is announced I try and restrain myself from pouring over pics and spoilers on the net. Never works though!:slap

Before I saw TDK, I thought the batpod looked lame as hell then when I saw how it came out of tumbler in the movie I was like :bow
Had no idea before hand that it was gonna do that and thought it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back