The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issues I have with Difabio's arguments is that he doesn't dabble in lolcatz like void.

Theatricality and Deception are on voidcat's side.

Forgive me for missing it in this maelstorm :panic:

Repost :pray:

Talia believes Bruce to be captured. She doesn't know Catwoman is going to bust him out so he's long gone doing whatever before the trials start. Bane doesn't ask for Miranda until after the trials end but we don't know when exactly they meet up. Regardless Talia still doesn't know that Bruce was set free by Catwoman. She knew he was planning something but didn't know what, when, or how so even if she had met up with Bane to tell him that Bruce was back she still doesn't know what's happened with him. After the symbol is lit it's a merc that draws Bane's attention to it asking him do you think it's really him and Bane replys "impossible." That would lead me to believe he hasn't met up with Talia yet and he didn't know. Even if you believe that Bane and Talia had already been reunited the impossible line could still work in the sense that he didn't know Bruce had escaped because Talia didn't even know Bruce had escaped.

Just out of curiosity has anyone who has made any false claims about the story conceded their issue when corrected?

Irish are you still going on about Alfred "quitting?"

Talia believes Bruce to be captured. She doesn't know Catwoman is going to bust him out so he's long gone doing whatever before the trials start. Bane doesn't ask for Miranda until after the trials end but we don't know when exactly they meet up. Regardless Talia still doesn't know that Bruce was set free by Catwoman. She knew he was planning something but didn't know what, when, or how so even if she had met up with Bane to tell him that Bruce was back she still doesn't know what's happened with him. After the symbol is lit it's a merc that draws Bane's attention to it asking him do you think it's really him and Bane replys "impossible." That would lead me to believe he hasn't met up with Talia yet and he didn't know. Even if you believe that Bane and Talia had already been reunited the impossible line could still work in the sense that he didn't know Bruce had escaped because Talia didn't even know Bruce had escaped.

Even for me, it's a bit of a stretch, but A+ for effort. Now I know what to say when that's brought up again :rotfl

What's Batman without theatricality and deception?

bettah be sure, vooid

after reading difabio and mikes and irish engrossing posts I must say i cannot see the dark knight rises holding up under such scrutiny when people come back to it in a few years. i forsee great blacklash and vengeance like the phantom menace redlettermedia videos. vooid makes one good point tdkr enhances begins and tdk but not for the reasons he says it does. they'll survive because of tdkrs many flaws

Why is it a stretch so I can dissect that for you as well?

*puts team DiFabio hat on*
Well mainly because the moment Talia sees Wayne back, it surely must be paramount in her mind to communicate this info to Bane so he can ensure Batman doesn't reappear and get in the way of their plan.

She has the opportunity to do this that very day before nightfall, and before the fiery Batsymbol makes an appearance.

So the only logical explanation left (which you included) is that Talia DID tell Bane, but they were both content in the presumption that Wayne is held at the Kangaroo court, and not worried about him because of that.

However, that is also problematic for me because i'd imagine Bane would want to take care of Wayne at the Kangaroo court himself the moment he learns of his return, either that or the moment Wayne escapes, the mercs would surely make it a priority to inform Bane, at least before nightfall.

*puts team void hat back on*
Your explanation makes complete sense. :lecture

I thought you said you saw it three times. Did you get up to go to the bathroom each time Bruce told Alfred to get out?

Maybe I did go to the bathroom them. I was pretty busy wanting to hurl.

I do recall Alfred saying he's leaving, Bruce saying "You're leaving me?" and then Alfred spouting some half-baked philosophy of why him leaving means he really loves him. Then Bruce says "Goodbye Alfred" and goes to bed. Don't ever recall him saying "Get out" though. And I do remember him expecting Alfred to be there in the morning.

Maybe you're the one who needs to see it again. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back