The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Void, I still guarantee you TDKR will not be your favorite of the 3 within 12 months time. In fact, I'm quite certain it will eventually settle in at #3 when the dust settles and smoke clears.

We will laugh at this over a drink one day. Put it in stone. :duff

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: BB then TDK then TDKR.

And Carbo, Void will have his usual, a Shirley Temple. :lol

Void doesn't drink.:monkey3:lol

Not sure if anyone's noticed that i've never used that smiley :lol

But no biggie
There's always Coca Cola :lol

coca-cola-toast-070109.jpg

:lol

In all seriousness, could someone please tell me why they wanted Gotham in ashes out of all the cities? Is the LoS as obsessed with it in the comics too?

In Nolanverse Gotham is supposed to be the world's greatest city - but one that has been overrun with crime and corruption over time, so needs to be purged ala Rome and London in the past.

Interesting....I was expecting a little more.

Irish, anything from the comic world?:dunno

Not really. Ra's and Talia actually have more complex relationships with Batman in the comics. Any attack on Gotham is to get at him not the city itself.

^^ thanks guys. :lol

By the way, is anyone else surprised about the lack of participation in this debate by Maglor? I was sure he'd be as gungho about this movie as Void and DiFab.

By the way, is anyone else surprised about the lack of participation in this debate by Maglor? I was sure he'd be as gungho about this movie as Void and DiFab.

He offers a good post now and then (he loves it).

In general his approach involves going through a thread and multi quoting the ____ out of it once every few days.

With this thread, at the pace it's moving, good luck. :rotfl

He's been in a time or two. Otherwise I think he's busy playing with his Batman dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back