The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace was never an option, that's clear even in TDKR. The choice Batman and Gordon made was to give Gotham a glimmer of hope and to ensure that the prisoners that Dent put away couldn't get out easy. That doesn't include the *ahem*, freak element. You always said that Gotham was "seething" under the surface of this peace time. Other than Bane and angry Blackgate prisoners? Was it? My point is, the 8 year gap of peace time and Bruce in isolation (without being Bruce or Batman) is a cop out. A device to avoid what was established before. Yeah, you can say and write, "no this is how it is", but does that make it good?

Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've changed things... forever.

The freak element and escalation. Nolan and Goyer discussed this heavily during the release of TDK.

Dent had no control over this idea, alive or dead. You know it's true. He fought the MOB. It's clear that the Joker was a new class of criminal, inspired by Batman. The Joker inspired others as well.
What about all the inmates that escaped Arkham, some of which were the Joker's men? They're not the mob, they weren't dealt with. They're still out there. Dent and the Dent act targeted ORGANIZED crime.
Where is that evident in TDKR? It's not, it's conveniently abandoned. Too much emphasis is put on Harvey Dent and his death for a city as large as Gotham. So they rid the city of organized crime and have all those mob thugs at Blackgate? So that's it, 8 years of peace time. I don't see how someone that's a fan of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight sees this out come as satisfactory . . . ..

. . . unless you look at it as a "what if" tale, like I've alluded to many times. Even you mention in your post, "what if everything was fine"?
So how his this story any good if you have to "let loose" and just accept the fact that it's something completely different? I see a lot of this, even K07 mentions it. "Just learn to love it".

Why? We didn't have this problem or do this with Begins or TDK? Why here? Why now?

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me. Set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen.

He's condemned but he's never hunted. He simply goes into hiding and quits.

Sure you can say it's because he's no longer needed according to the story but is that really fun or interesting? You don't think they could have created a better story here? One more in line with the ending of TDK where Batman is on the run.

We get a GLIMPSE of such an event with Batman after the stock market exchange, but that's it. It doesn't even mean as much because Batman's return after 8 years takes precedence over actually catching him.

And here... we… go!

Gotham has been seething under the surface. The Dent Act is effectively only papering over the problem (because it is based on a lie, which is symbolic). Gordon realizes this, that’s why he can’t live with it, and that’s why he’s still acting like he’s at war. Wayne doesn’t realize it, he thinks making Batman the outlaw worked, and that Gotham is truly at peace, even if he personally is not. Of course, he’s wrong, and that’s the arc of Bruce Wayne in TDKR
– he has to realize lasting peace can’t be built on a lie, and that he himself can’t wallow in his self-pity forever
– he has to face the truth about Rachel, and Gotham has to face the truth about Dent.

Regarding my comment on Gotham being seething under the surface, and it’s definitely not limited to the Blackgate prisoners who have (arguably) wrongly been locked up without proper trials or opportunities to appeal (nice parallel to the Kangaroo court of Crane later btw) – there are clear indications of this given to us.
- The orphan boy who washes up from the sewers. He was the brother of the younger orphan Blake visits at the orphanage. He was working in the sewers for lack of any real opportunities in the real world on surface level.
- Combine this with what Catwoman tells Wayne – ‘you think all this can last… you can live so large and leave so little for the rest of us’.
- Bane’s speech – ‘we take Gotham from the corrupt. The rich. The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with the myth of opportunity’
- It’s the classis 99% vs 1% theme. Something with Wayne is too naïve and ignorant to realize sitting cozy and alone in his mansion for all these years.

Now coming to the theme of escalation:

At the end of BB and during TDK we see how Batman has inadvertently caused ‘escalation’ – he is directly responsible for the existence of the Joker. The Joker exists because of Batman, he has no reason to exist otherwise. Throughout TDK, the Joker tries to prove that people are fickle, they have no code, they will be selfish and support whatever it is that will get them ahead or serve their purpose. Batman proves Joker wrong about people in the ferries scenario, but Joker has his ace in the hole – he’s managed to take Gotham’s White Knight and turn him into a psycho who’s lost his faith in being a good man
‘you thought we could be decent men, in an indecent time’.

So the Joker is all set to win out in his idealogy – except, Batman and Gordon cover it up with their lie about Dent. The Joker Cannot win. They make sure of it.

This allows the passing of the Dent Act – and a crackdown on the mob and criminality unlike any Gotham’s ever seen. Batman retires because there is no organized crime left. What happened to escalation you ask? What happened to the freaks like Joker?

Well – the Joker wasn’t allowed to win – and things got to a point where Batman could retire – without Batman, there’s no catalyst for another freak like the Joker to come about. Without a Yin, there’s no Yang.

And without Joker (who’s presumably at Arkham), and without Joker winning out, there’s no inspiration for copycat Jokers either.

Do I think this is the most logical next step of the story after TDK? Of course not! I wouldn’t have imagined this being the next step in a 100 yrs. But that in and of itself doesn’t make me feel like it’s a cop out or its wrong, or that it doesn’t work.

What we get in TDKR in fact is something to me that is superior to whatever I concocted in my head – because it provides a definitive end to Bruce Wayne’s story arc. That to me is the MOST satisfying thing I could have hoped for out of a third and final film in the trilogy.
I can accept to reach that end, the 8 yr gap needs to happen, and the way it is explained in retrospect makes complete sense as part of a trilogy even if it isn’t the LOGICAL next step from TDK.

The 8 year/retirement element is due and part to that. That's WHY I'm opposed to it. Yeah you can say, "that's how it is, what if it worked", but after TDK can you honestly say that is satisfying?
I'd love if TDKR was completely different. The reasoning they came up for everything is convoluted and awful. As a fan of Begins and TDK, TDKR feels like a huge cop out in terms of story telling. 8 years of peace shouldn't even work. Not within the realms of the world that's been created. Not with Joker, Ramirez and other key players out there that come in direct conflict with any chance of peace.
Why does it have to result in an 8 year peace? Ask yourself that. The only reason it does is because that's what Goyer and the Nolan's came up with.

WHERE IS THE JOKER?

What about Ramirez? Coleman Reese? The unexplained questions we all had 4 years ago?

It doesn’t HAVE to result in 8 year peace – but the fact that that’s the story they chose does not mean it shouldn’t work. The Joker is locked up. After him escaping the first time, you’d think they put him in a proper high security prison. Yes I know that the Joker will always find a way to escape and in my mind post TDKR he damn sure will, Batman 2.0 will face him, he IS still destined to do this forever with Batman even if TDKR doesn’t address it.

Ramirez? Please – she’s a minor nuisance, anything could have happened to her, not least Gordon cracking down on his own department and locking up everyone who was found to be tainted.

I think you're missing the point of the ending TDK Void. TDKR has clearly warped the perception of TDK's ending to fit it's own logic, just like you're doing here. Let's take a look at what you just mentioned,
'sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded'

What does this have to do with 8 years of peace time?

Batman has his faith rewarded. His faith in people. The ferries don't blow up, they didn't pull the trigger on each other. It plays up with what Rachel wanted in her letter to Bruce, to keep your faith in people.
Fox has his faith rewarded in Bruce after the sonar device that he had a problem with is destroyed.

Gotham has it's faith rewarded with Dent. The fact that he never cowered or submitted to ORGANIZED CRIME or was tainted by the Joker (even though he had).

This has nothing to do with peace. Gotham was still reeling in from what the Joker gave them. What Batman and Gordon did was NOT for 8 years of singing kumbaya around city hall during a peace time. It was to maintain the idea that "the best of them" (that was actually one of the worst) was still a white knight and died fighting justice because Batman murdered him.
Why are we never shown Gotham looking for Batman's blood for what he did?
The 8 year concept is to make people forget or not care about those things, and it's working.

No, a NEW MEANING. That's my point of this argument.

This isn't an insult to you, Void, or anyone that loves this story but, I really think Nolan could have done ANYTHING and people would be fine with it and gravel at his feet.
Void, before the film came out we discussed possible scenarios and had fun coming up with how we thought things would play out. Batman dying, Batman not dying, Robin, no Robin. The city finding out, the city not finding out. You always struck me that you didn't care, anything was acceptable.

When there's a clear, solid story being told with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, how is it acceptable to just deviate from course? In fact, it might not even do that. TDKR just smashes Begins and TDK together and creates a huge clunky mess.

Does Talia and Bane offer anything new that we haven't seen before? Pose any interesting questions? Of course not they're their to do Ra's Al Ghul's bidding but don't even do it as well.

TDK’s Ending

- Yes Batman’s faith in people is rewarded with Ferry’s not blowing up
- Yes Fox’s faith in Bruce is rewarded by Sonar computer being wired to self destruct
- Yes Bruce’s faith in Rachel is rewarded by Alfred sheltering him from the truth about her choosing Dent
- But the question is whether Gotham’s faith in Dent is rewarded? Gotham doesn’t believe in the Batman, especially after the events of TDK and them being fed the lie that Batman was responsible for the death of their White Knight. The fact that he hasn’t cowered or submitted to Joker like you say isn’t what having faith in Dent was about – having faith in Dent was about giving Gotham a shot at CLEAN STREETS.

‘Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets’

THAT is the promise of Dent. THAT is the faith that needs to be rewarded to fulfil the promise of TDK’s ending to it’s fullest.
TDKR says, yes, even Gotham’s faith in Dent was rewarded. 18 months of clean streets becomes 8 years due to the Dent act.

Yes, they could easily have taken it another direction and said, no, it isn’t, Batman is on the run, the mob and their goons are in Blackgate due to Batman taking the fall for Dent but escalation is in full force, Batman is still out there, and he’s still inspiring more freaks like Man-Bat, Riddler and Killer Croc etc etc (just as examples), the war on crime has entered a new phase. Sure, we could have seen that story. But we didn’t, and we also didn’t see 100 other possible iterations of stories that COULD have followed from TDK.

TDKR doesn’t smash BB or TDK. It enhances them.

- It enhances BB is so many ways, all the full circle elements have the effect of closing out the different story threads for me. Just a couple of the major examples: Batman finally becomes the symbol and legend he set out to be. LoS returns as they have done for centuries, trying yet again. This time with a more sophisticated plan – a mix of economics, theatricality and deception.
- It enhances TDK because it tells us how gravely the evens of that film effected Bruce, and Gotham. It doesn’t have to mention the Joker explicitly to do that. But logic dictates that the Joker caused the events of TDK and therefore his presence is all over TDKR.

One thing I really hated was that the 8 years of peace really neutered the idea of The Joker. TDK made it seem like he was a new class of villian that was brewing, that Batman was the catalyst and that more would come like him, the animated series and comic both dealt with the thought that Batman created his rogues, TDK seemed to be enforcing that too but with TDKR it seems like there was nothing, that crime just stopped and so The Joker was unique in that there weren't even small time copycats. None of that had to be seen on screen or even discussed, it could have been lent to assumption but knowing that Batman hung it up eliminated it completely. Not to mention with Batman gone another similar villain wouldn't have seized that opportunity? Something like the Dent Act wouldn't have curtailed The Joker why would it have any other Rogues?
Eh. It seems like when you pull one thread that multiple pieces begin to unravel and I think a huge factor is the 8 year absence.

See above

On the 8-year gap ... I actually understand the complaints, and I don't disagree entirely. Clearly they went at this from a "what if Batman's War on Crime worked?" perspective, which is something not dealt with much in the comics. It seems out of character because it is a fairly unique starting point within the Batman universe ... and unique is bound to piss off a few.
The second movie was about escalation ... "it was always going to get worse before it got better". The third movie starts off with "what happens when it does get better?" Wayne still needs Batman ... but, Gotham doesn't for the moment.
Honestly, it is a problem the comics never dealt with because they're ongoing. Batman's is meant to be a "never ending" war on crime. But, even in the comics, it nags at you a bit ... does it matter? Is Batman making things better, or worse? If he's making things better, why so many mega-criminals and crises in Gotham?
Nolan doesn't seem to like stories that don't move. He doesn't want several episodic serials where Batman fights a criminal, wins, but the war goes on ... where the events of one movie don't change the starting-place of the next movie (as it appeared in the Burton Schumaker movies, BTAS, the comics or 1960s Batman show).
With TDKR, he made sure the end of TDK didn't simply leave the status quo. Batman changed things, forever. Then he, Gordon and Dent changed things again. Those changes are what make prior stories matter. With Bond movies, or the Burton/Schumaker movies, or previous Batman series ... nothing much changes. I just don't think that's the type of story Nolan tells.
SnakeDoc

All good points and pretty much agree.

Gordon wrote a speech. He's at the "Harvey Dent Day" ceremony (how is Harvey Dent day not silly?) He COMES RIGHT OUT and says that he's not sure if he should tell Gotham the truth, TO A CROWD OF PEOPLE. They don't think about this? They don't think something is up? Gordon isn't saying this in his head, he's not thinking it, he comes right out and says, the time isn't right.

Why aren't these people questioning this? I mean, come on. It took 8 years for something like this to finally unfold?

Most importantly, how can you consider the STORY (not Bruce Wayne's arc from film to film) a nicely done, coherent "TRILOGY"?
I could see if Nolan straight up said, "alright, this story is a what if (he actually has said this) tale, an alternate world where the Joker and other forces don't/didn't exist. The exception of course would be the mob, Dent and Rachel. Dent isn't driven to insanity by the Joker, the fight against the mob did it to him after they scar him and kill Rachel."
Something like that. Then I'd be fine with it and judge the new story on it's own. But no, they toted it as this big all encompassing, "epic conclusion to the Dark Knight Legend".

But as a third part of a three part story? The events in TDK are just not compatible with what happens in TDKR. Unless you twist and warp the end of TDK to fit the story of TDKR. Which it does. That's called a retcon. That means the feelings you felt in 2008 with TDK don't matter. How can this be when TDK came before TDKR?

Harvey Dent day is no sillier than Martin Luthor King Day or any other public holiday named after a heroic public figure.

The people don’t care about Gordon’s stuff about ‘the truth about Harvey’ etc. because the audience at that event is all the elite and rich who’re enjoying great peacetime. They couldn’t care less about what the truth is or not. The only people concerned with that would be the Blackgate inmates or the 99% out on the streets struggling for jobs.
I’ve already explained how I think any notion of this story effectively assuming the Joker doesn’t exist is unfounded.

I can accept that this doesn’t FEEL like a direct sequel to TDK, it feels like the END of the story that started with BB and TDK though. Like it’s been suggested a few times, it feels like a 4th movie to some, I can see that. There’s room for another film in between. But I can let my imagination run wild with that. Would I take a 3rd film which doesn’t give us the END of Bruce’s story but feels like a direct sequel to TDK over what we got with TDKR? Probably not. But I DO GET that you, and many others, would prefer that.

The Same people, having the same argument, in the same thread.
tumblr_m6081w37k61r8n6fg.gif

:lol

This movie is taking a beating because of Nolan's misguided self righteous infatuation to honor and protect Heath Ledger.
Yes, we get the whole journey to create a symbol for good, but at the expense of so much that was great in TDK just being discarded because Ledger overdosed. :slap
Yes, Joker was already done perfectly once, but the 8 year gap was a bizarre choice even without having to show Joker again in TDKR.

Please read above :lol

But I don't think it fair to say that TDKR squandered the promise of TDK. Yes TDK offerd a very interesting perspective for the future. We got something else instead(something interesting on its own), however I wouldn't say that it contradicts TDK.
TDK can be viewed as a self-contained story and the leap that the plot makes from TDK to TDKR is not without sense. So I guess it all boils down to which "version of the future" is better. Both got their strenght's. I am on the fence on this one.

Yeah this cuts to the heart of the problems the nitpickers are facing with this film I think – for me I really like the direction of TDKR, it’s not what I expected or even wanted after TDK.

But having seen it, I really would not have it any other way story wise.

Sure I think TDKR has flaws, for instance things I would change: adding back some deleted stuff and giving some scenes more room to breathe, cleaning up the ‘impossible’ plot hole and reinstating the prologue dialogue…. But I have a similarly long list of things I would change for each of BB and TDK.

LOL...guys just write a book...make some money...LOL

And here... we… go!

Gotham has been seething under the surface. The Dent Act is effectively only papering over the problem (because it is based on a lie, which is symbolic). Gordon realizes this, that’s why he can’t live with it, and that’s why he’s still acting like he’s at war. Wayne doesn’t realize it, he thinks making Batman the outlaw worked, and that Gotham is truly at peace, even if he personally is not. Of course, he’s wrong, and that’s the arc of Bruce Wayne in TDKR
– he has to realize lasting peace can’t be built on a lie, and that he himself can’t wallow in his self-pity forever
– he has to face the truth about Rachel, and Gotham has to face the truth about Dent.

Regarding my comment on Gotham being seething under the surface, and it’s definitely not limited to the Blackgate prisoners who have (arguably) wrongly been locked up without proper trials or opportunities to appeal (nice parallel to the Kangaroo court of Crane later btw) – there are clear indications of this given to us.
- The orphan boy who washes up from the sewers. He was the brother of the younger orphan Blake visits at the orphanage. He was working in the sewers for lack of any real opportunities in the real world on surface level.
- Combine this with what Catwoman tells Wayne – ‘you think all this can last… you can live so large and leave so little for the rest of us’.
- Bane’s speech – ‘we take Gotham from the corrupt. The rich. The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with the myth of opportunity’
- It’s the classis 99% vs 1% theme. Something with Wayne is too naïve and ignorant to realize sitting cozy and alone in his mansion for all these years.

At the end of BB and during TDK we see how Batman has inadvertently caused ‘escalation’ – he is directly responsible for the existence of the Joker. The Joker exists because of Batman, he has no reason to exist otherwise. Throughout TDK, the Joker tries to prove that people are fickle, they have no code, they will be selfish and support whatever it is that will get them ahead or serve their purpose. Batman proves Joker wrong about people in the ferries scenario, but Joker has his ace in the hole – he’s managed to take Gotham’s White Knight and turn him into a psycho who’s lost his faith in being a good man

So the Joker is all set to win out in his idealogy – except, Batman and Gordon cover it up with their lie about Dent. The Joker Cannot win. They make sure of it.

This allows the passing of the Dent Act – and a crackdown on the mob and criminality unlike any Gotham’s ever seen. Batman retires because there is no organized crime left. What happened to escalation you ask? What happened to the freaks like Joker?

Well – the Joker wasn’t allowed to win – and things got to a point where Batman could retire – without Batman, there’s no catalyst for another freak like the Joker to come about. Without a Yin, there’s no Yang.

And without Joker (who’s presumably at Arkham), and without Joker winning out, there’s no inspiration for copycat Jokers either.

Do I think this is the most logical next step of the story after TDK? Of course not! I wouldn’t have imagined this being the next step in a 100 yrs. But that in and of itself doesn’t make me feel like it’s a cop out or its wrong, or that it doesn’t work.

What we get in TDKR in fact is something to me that is superior to whatever I concocted in my head – because it provides a definitive end to Bruce Wayne’s story arc. That to me is the MOST satisfying thing I could have hoped for out of a third and final film in the trilogy.
I can accept to reach that end, the 8 yr gap needs to happen, and the way it is explained in retrospect makes complete sense as part of a trilogy even if it isn’t the LOGICAL next step from TDK.

It doesn’t HAVE to result in 8 year peace – but the fact that that’s the story they chose does not mean it shouldn’t work. The Joker is locked up. After him escaping the first time, you’d think they put him in a proper high security prison. Yes I know that the Joker will always find a way to escape and in my mind post TDKR he damn sure will, Batman 2.0 will face him, he IS still destined to do this forever with Batman even if TDKR doesn’t address it.

Ramirez? Please – she’s a minor nuisance, anything could have happened to her, not least Gordon cracking down on his own department and locking up everyone who was found to be tainted.

TDK’s Ending

- Yes Fox’s faith in Bruce is rewarded by Sonar computer being wired to self destruct
- Yes Bruce’s faith in Rachel is rewarded by Alfred sheltering him from the truth about her choosing Dent
- But the question is whether Gotham’s faith in Dent is rewarded? Gotham doesn’t believe in the Batman, especially after the events of TDK and them being fed the lie that Batman was responsible for the death of their White Knight. The fact that he hasn’t cowered or submitted to Joker like you say isn’t what having faith in Dent was about – having faith in Dent was about giving Gotham a shot at CLEAN STREETS.

THAT is the promise of Dent. THAT is the faith that needs to be rewarded to fulfil the promise of TDK’s ending to it’s fullest.
TDKR says, yes, even Gotham’s faith in Dent was rewarded. 18 months of clean streets becomes 8 years due to the Dent act.

Yes, they could easily have taken it another direction and said, no, it isn’t, Batman is on the run, the mob and their goons are in Blackgate due to Batman taking the fall for Dent but escalation is in full force, Batman is still out there, and he’s still inspiring more freaks like Man-Bat, Riddler and Killer Croc etc etc (just as examples), the war on crime has entered a new phase. Sure, we could have seen that story. But we didn’t, and we also didn’t see 100 other possible iterations of stories that COULD have followed from TDK.

- It enhances BB is so many ways, all the full circle elements have the effect of closing out the different story threads for me. Just a couple of the major examples: Batman finally becomes the symbol and legend he set out to be. LoS returns as they have done for centuries, trying yet again. This time with a more sophisticated plan – a mix of economics, theatricality and deception.
- It enhances TDK because it tells us how gravely the evens of that film effected Bruce, and Gotham. It doesn’t have to mention the Joker explicitly to do that. But logic dictates that the Joker caused the events of TDK and therefore his presence is all over TDKR.

See above

Harvey Dent day is no sillier than Martin Luthor King Day or any other public holiday named after a heroic public figure.

The people don’t care about Gordon’s stuff about ‘the truth about Harvey’ etc. because the audience at that event is all the elite and rich who’re enjoying great peacetime. They couldn’t care less about what the truth is or not. The only people concerned with that would be the Blackgate inmates or the 99% out on the streets struggling for jobs.
I’ve already explained how I think any notion of this story effectively assuming the Joker doesn’t exist is unfounded.

I can accept that this doesn’t FEEL like a direct sequel to TDK, it feels like the END of the story that started with BB and TDK though. Like it’s been suggested a few times, it feels like a 4th movie to some, I can see that. There’s room for another film in between. But I can let my imagination run wild with that. Would I take a 3rd film which doesn’t give us the END of Bruce’s story but feels like a direct sequel to TDK over what we got with TDKR? Probably not. But I DO GET that you, and many others, would prefer that.

Yeah this cuts to the heart of the problems the nitpickers are facing with this film I think – for me I really like the direction of TDKR, it’s not what I expected or even wanted after TDK.

Sure I think TDKR has flaws, for instance things I would change: adding back some deleted stuff and giving some scenes more room to breathe, cleaning up the ‘impossible’ plot hole and reinstating the prologue dialogue…. But I have a similarly long list of things I would change for each of BB and TDK.

Believe it or not...I like this review...

Void, I won't quote ... but which is the "impossible plot hole"?

Personally, I'd have completely rewritten Bane's death sequence. Just anti-climactic.

SnakeDoc

Void, I won't quote ... but which is the "impossible plot hole"?

Personally, I'd have completely rewritten Bane's death sequence. Just anti-climactic.

SnakeDoc

This one

The only Miranda Tate / Bane issue I have (but still thinking about it) is clearly Miranda sees Bruce is back when she meets him in the courthouse. Right around then Miranda is summoned by Bane. This is during the day.

That night, Batman does the fiery Batsymbol on the bridge trick, and Bane says 'impossible'. Wouldn't Bane already have known Bruce is back at that point via Talia? Or is he faking his surprise so as to keep Talia's identity secret from the mercs too?

And here... we… go!

TDK’s Ending

See above

2ntzjtv.jpg

Void, I still guarantee you TDKR will not be your favorite of the 3 within 12 months time. In fact, I'm quite certain it will eventually settle in at #3 when the dust settles and smoke clears.

We will laugh at this over a drink one day. Put it in stone. :duff

Void, I still guarantee you TDKR will not be your favorite of the 3 within 12 monts time. In fact, I'm quite certain it will eventually settle in at #3 when the dust settles and smoke clears.

We will laugh at this over a drink one day. Put it in stone. :duff

We shall see Irish, we shall see :lol

Right now I can see BB coming back on top over time, with TDK staying at #3. I'm not anticipating TDKR falling to #3 but you never know I suppose! Would be no shame for any of the films to be #3 because I do love each of them for different reasons :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back