The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else know before going into the movie that miranda tate was actually talia ahls gul that was 1 of the first things that got leaked bye ign when they casted her.

Did he ever actually Kill the Bad guys??? I don't think he did. He was about to kill Bane and then didnt. Robin said "I guess you are the Batman. You earned it"

He was nuts and always on the edge. Did he start killing after he beat Bane? I can't remember. I will have to dig out the comics.

yeah, he killed a few lowlife criminals. I'm in the middle reading knightfall again. I'm up to the part after bane & his crew blow up arkham & the joker drives jeremiah arkham insane

It never even crossed my mind once that Bruce was dead, I really don't see it but I guess there is a few of you that do.

yeah, he killed a few lowlife criminals. I'm in the middle reading knightfall again. I'm up to the part after bane & his crew blow up arkham & the joker drives jeremiah arkham insane

Ok. Makes sense. I remamber Batman being pissed at him and that would be a good reason.

Wb is prob on the phone with chris nolan chris we got joseph gorden levit to carry on the trilogy of batman can you please come back and write us another movie we have truck loads of money waiting to be delivered to your door step.

Bruce_Wayne_038.jpg

tumblr_ln68nzBJnu1qkz9yno1_500.jpg

Unofficial Abortion
1379094-robin_v___damien_wayne_super.jpg

Id like to get that kid that did those shootings in colorodo and shoot him in his ____ for what he did he ruined those familys lives and ruined some of the box office for the darkknight they canceled the paris premiere.

I was hoping that that woman was going to say that john blakes real name was ____ grayson or tim drake.

I was hoping that that woman was going to say that john blakes real name was ____ grayson or tim drake.

I thought that was very ridiculous for his first name to be Robin. I know for certain he won't walk around Calling himself Robin with a real name Robin :lol. I'm starting to think they shouldn't have said his real name at all. I found merging all three Robins together rather ridiculous. Robin John Blake? Why not call Bruce Wayne "Batman Henry Johnson" :cuckoo:?

STILL enjoyed the movie a hell of alot though :clap

I wonder if someone made him a suit and put it in the cave?

Posted it in the other thread but will post it here as well.

My thoughts:

Characters:

Bale is excellent, his best performance of the trilogy.

Hathaway as Catwomen was brilliant, one of the best parts of the film, another classic example of people bashing the actor/actress before they've seen the film.

Alfred was the best he's been in the trilogy, his scene's were very emotional.

Gordon and Fox were great as usual.

Now Bane, I thought Bane was awesome, he felt menacing and physically powerful, I really liked his voice but but in some scenes It just sounded bad, but he was not even close to how good Leger's Joker was.
This is how I would rank the villains of the trilogy:
1.Joker
2.Ras
3.Bane
4.Scarecrow
5.Talia

Miranda Tate/Talia was good, nothing special.

I didn't know what to think of Blake before seeing this, but he turned out to be a great part of the movie, but there were some things that I didn't like.

Parts I loved:

Batman's first return, that whole scene was amazing, the lights going out, the silhouette, the police chase, everything was great, I really liked the Bat, but the Batpod stole the show as best vehicle for me.

Every scene with Batman and Catwomen in, especially when they are looking for Bane in the sewers, pure Batman awesomeness there, very Begins like.

Batman vs Bane in the sewers, the fact that there was no music and you were just hearing Batmans cries of desperation when swinging punches and agony when being hit by Bane just made it very powerful, the fight choreography was just excellent in this movie.

Bruce escaping the jail, the music and the build up was great.

Scarecrows Cameo.

Batman's second return, I loved the lighting of the giant Bat symbol.

When Batman beats Bane and basically loses it and starts shouting at bane where the detonator is, so awesome, reminded me of the 'SWEAR TO ME' scene in BB, and when Batman says to bane you have my permission to die, just so amazing.

Talia reveal and back story, great acting from Hardy there, you can see the emotion in his eyes when Talia is telling the story and a tear that goes down his face, this is the part where I actually felt the most that how is Batman going to make it out of this.

When Batman revealed to Gordon that he is Bruce Wayne by saying about when he was a kid, very emotional.

The whole ending was just great, but there was something I didn't like.

Things I didn't like:

The pacing of the film was not always great, some bits didn't need to be included and just made a lot of the film feel clunky.

The simple plot was very overcomplicated at times.

Banes voice in the prologue sounded just laughable for some reason, and I didn't like the changed dialogue either.

I actually thought banes original voice sounded much better and more menacing than what Nolan changed it to.

There should of been more scenes with Bruce/Batman in, I think Bane and Blake both had more screen time.

They should of just left Blake as Blake.

Overall I loved it, a great end to a brilliant trilogy, but to me it is slightly behind TDK and BB, that might change over time and more viewings.

Is everyone else prologue voice not been changed? I swear, in my UK odeon the voice was crystal clear, not muffled at all. Didnt hear one complaint of anyone saying they didnt understand bane.

Is everyone else prologue voice not been changed? I swear, in my UK odeon the voice was crystal clear, not muffled at all. Didnt hear one complaint of anyone saying they didnt understand bane.

The prologue voice was 100% changed. Was much better in its original form :mad:

It was almost like a big middle finger to those that couldn't understand it originally - the delivery was changed as well and made almost sarcastic :lol

Just seen it, loved it.Thought Hathaway was excellent and sexy, especially riding the bike, bane's voice was a bit hard to understand, but i thought he was superb.Like some i was disappointed with his death, i wanted batman to pull his mask off and walk away just like bane did to him.Anybody else expecting a sideshow miniature replica of the batman statue lol.

one bit i noticed was the the addition of "yes" and then "the fire rises" If I remember correctly bane never says "yes" in the original prologue.

It was almost like a big middle finger to those that couldn't understand it originally - the delivery was changed as well and made almost sarcastic :lol

:goodpost: :exactly:

Did he? I don't remember him killing anybody directly, he certainly sat on the sidelines and watched as gangs take eachother out, and even dodged a bullet meant for him that ended up killing a mob boss, but I don't think he killed anybody directly unless you count Abattoir.

I honestly couldn't hear much of what Bane was saying during the prologue preview from last December. It could've been the sound mixing at my IMAX that was responsible at the time, though.

I liked the changes they made to his voice in those scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back