The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing TDKR next week. Altho I've read spoilers, I've been avoiding this thread.. But, I just couldn't resist today and had to take a peek!

Wow! :thud:

I also believe he survived, the only thing throwing it off is they showed a close up of his face and its a "Oh ____, Imma explode" face:horror

I'm seeing TDKR next week. Altho I've read spoilers, I've been avoiding this thread.. But, I just couldn't resist today and had to take a peek!

Wow! :thud:

Why the hell would you read all these spoilers before seeing the movie:cuckoo:

:exactly: LMFAO you're "pretty sure". :rotfl Just as I said. Everyone thinks they're right. No one knows for sure.

Yes, I'm pretty sure anybody who has seen the movie knows for sure. I can't account for people who saw the movie but weren't paying attention as the story was being told to them. :dunno

Next thing you know is some troll is going to say alfred is banging cat woman while shes wearing the maid outfit.

Yes, I'm pretty sure anybody who has seen the movie knows for sure. I can't account for people who saw the movie but weren't paying attention as the story was being told to them. :dunno

You're "pretty sure" that people know for sure huh?

And you're accounting for everyone else who shares your belief. Looks like you're the voice of reason.

Hmm... :huh

Lmao :rotfl

In the comics, how long was Bruce Wanye paralyzed for when Bane breaks his back. Doesn't he remain paralyzed, and someone else takes the mantle? It would have been interesting if Nolan worked that Knightfall story instead, would've tightened up the whole batman as villain left off in TDK and would've played nicely with defeating Bane with the whole death vs. Preservation of life issue. Bruce Batman working through the injury and coming back within the 5 month span in the movie would have been cool

bruce wasn't fully paralyzed, but he was in a wheelchair or a while. he had surgery to fix his back. john paul & ____ grayson both took over, but john paul went mental and started killing the bad guys

That's what I said. I'm no english major, but you can probably make out my meaning. How is this difficult?

I understand what you're saying, but that doesn't make you right. It doesn't make me right. Sorry in this early stage it's open to interpretation.

bruce wasn't fully paralyzed, but he was in a wheelchair or a while. he had surgery to fix his back. john paul took over, but he went mental and started killing the bad guys

Did he ever actually Kill the Bad guys??? I don't think he did. He was about to kill Bane and then didnt. Robin said "I guess you are the Batman. You earned it"

He was nuts and always on the edge. Did he start killing after he beat Bane? I can't remember. I will have to dig out the comics.

I understand what you're saying, but that doesn't make you right. It doesn't make me right. Sorry in this early stage it's open to interpretation.

Trust me dude, you'll know for sure that he lives when you watch it again:lol

Its a shame people are so hard headed and stuborn to realize that bruce wayne is not dead. I hope nolan comes out and puts an end to thiss once in for all. I think the people that are saying bruce wayne is dead really wanted him dead before even seeing the movie for some reason. Deal with it people bruce wayne is a live and doing fine.

Its a shame people are so hard headed and stuborn to realize that bruce wayne is not dead. I hope nolan comes out and puts an end to thiss once in for all. I think the people that are saying bruce wayne is dead really wanted him dead before even seeing the movie for some reason. Deal with it people bruce wayne is a live and doing fine.

:lecture

Making batman babies as we speak

I think the most telling part is seeing Alfred looking at Bruce and the music crescendoing the Bat theme when we are looking at Bruce and then the Credits hit.

The emotion of the Music says he is alive. Music was way off if it was supposed to be just a "dream" Add that along with everything else and the answer is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back