The dark knight diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recived a email from them. This is the answer:

"Thanks for appreciating! Price for the Armory is US$ 250. As of the moment, we only accept payments via Western Union. It takes three weeks to build and ship.

Included is the Armory plus and AC to DC adapter for the lights
You would need to provide
- the dark knight suit (Hot Toys DX02 Batman with removable face)
- the items of TDK ( bombs, gun...etc )
- and bruce wayne figures

Features of the Armory are:
• LED Top Lights
• Six Rotatable/Pivoting Weapons Organizer Racks
• Swiveling Front and Back Doors
• Metal-Lined Rear Weapons Panel that allows easy attachment of Magnetic Sticky-Bomb Gun(Not Included)

Shipping will be quoted once we know where to ship it. "

Payments via Western Union is a good idea or its a little bit dangerous???

... the price its good for me :)

Really only 250$? I've got this mail:

Thanks for appreciating!

Batman Armory US$ 250

JARVIS US$ 250

As of the moment, we only accept payments via Western Union (Transmittal charges are for the account of the buyer). It takes three weeks to build before we can ship. Need to know destination so we can quote you on shipping charges via IEMS.

What means Jarvis? So is it 500$ overall?

Jarvis is the iron man diorama.

Wester Union hum ... I don't think I'll take a chance ...

so... anyone have any experience with western union? How does one go about sending money? I think i'm gonna bite the bullet and go for it. This is too amazing a piece to miss

You would Void. You would. LOL. I don't know how Western Union works. I do know that you pay Western Union and they send a check to whomever you want. But I don't know how it works with insuring your purchases. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Also anyone have any info on these guys? Is it a big scam?

san, nope, guy's legit. i have a friend over our local forums and he showed pics of his dio. it kinda disappointed me a little bit..

DSC08722.jpg

DSC08724.jpg

unless you have that underground white backdrop, it doesn't really jump out anymore IMHO!

but of course, still a monster creation.

are you sure that's the same? the bottom seems to look different.
mh damn, i was to jump on this but after those pics, i don't know if I should spend 250$ for this.

can your friend post some pics without the flash on the cam?

san, nope, guy's legit. i have a friend over our local forums and he showed pics of his dio. it kinda disappointed me a little bit..

DSC08722.jpg

DSC08724.jpg

unless you have that underground white backdrop, it doesn't really jump out anymore IMHO!

but of course, still a monster creation.

Yeah it doesn't look like the pictures he had on his site but that's only cause it wasn't presented that way. I'm sure it's the same product. Has anyone dealt with this guy on the other forum?

Also I just got an email from the guy back. He quoted me $250 in the beginning and here are the details. He said it was $200 deposit. Then when it is ready to be sent to you its an additional $50 Plus shipping.

Last edited:
I was actually contemplating on commissioning one, but upon
a clearer look I would rather get one of top quality and simply
pay more. If it was a top quality with all metal parts then I'm
sure it would be more than merely $250. I'm not trying to have
buyers remorse later on.

I book marked the site and will wait till someone here does a review on it before I pull the trigger on this one.

:lol

I'm sorry but this looks awful!
[/IMG]

I'm inclined to agree. The initial pics draws you in, but when
you actually take a look at it without the backdrop and more
detailed pics, It looks rather cheap and based off the price,
you'll be getting what you paid for.

Back