1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Finished my mini-project! Enjoy :D

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

Total awesome mate..

Aw man this thing is gonna look soo good with the 89 beast next it and batpod in the middle!:yess:

Yes yes. Exactly my setup I had in mind and space already allocated for the last piece.
photodec03224951.jpg

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yes yes. Exactly my setup I had in mind and space already allocated for the last piece.
photodec03224951.jpg

That looks classy as hell bro what unit are you using to store them?

The low cabinets are from ikea but long discontinued as I must have picked them up almost 10yrs ago. I think you can still find similar pieces but this has a nice glossy black finish and is nice and low. The case itself is just a new case I designed and made for this specific setup sitting on top of that

Just want to share my current display for my Tumbler. Christmas just got better. :)

DSC03379.jpg

Just want to share my current display for my Tumbler. Christmas just got better. :)

DSC03379.jpg

Very nice display! Is that artificial smoke in there? Do you have a fog machine installed?:panic:

Also, what are the case dimensions? I'm planning to order my own Bat-case and I'm worried about getting something to small/big.

EF22A651-B802-4A19-A63F-3217FD58E690-824-0000011105FDEB8A.jpg

Just a quick phone pic. This thing is beautiful. I want to wire up the lights to the mains at some point too.

DSC03379.jpg

That's sweet! Very nicely done! :clap

I'm looking at doing some sort of cross between that and the famous coffee table that Geil made. The only way I'm going to get away with it (wife), would be to put my center channel on top of it replacing the shelf I have there now. Really need to look into this after the holidays...

DSC03379.jpg

EF22A651-B802-4A19-A63F-3217FD58E690-824-0000011105FDEB8A.jpg

Just a quick phone pic. This thing is beautiful. I want to wire up the lights to the mains at some point too.

Finished my mini-project! Enjoy :D

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

That's sweet! Very nicely done! :clap

I'm looking at doing some sort of cross between that and the famous coffee table that Geil made. The only way I'm going to get away with it (wife), would be to put my center channel on top of it replacing the shelf I have there now. Really need to look into this after the holidays...

Wow some nice work here. Last time around I don't think all that many invested in cases but lots of winners here in this release :clap
And TechLife .... the idea of the coffee table is not mine. I never even had my Tumbler in it :lol It was FigureFreaks who came up with it but I couldn't convince him to start his own thread on it so I did it for him for the sake of all the future Tumbler owners ;)

All these displays are so impressive.

its a stunning piece, i'm actually surprised its priced so well.

And TechLife .... the idea of the coffee table is not mine. I never even had my Tumbler in it :lol It was FigureFreaks who came up with it but I couldn't convince him to start his own thread on it so I did it for him for the sake of all the future Tumbler owners ;)

Ahh that's right...my bad. Too bad you can't buy the darn table any more. Either way, it's going to be a great starting point for what I want. May have to browse Ikea and see if there is anything else that I could use as a starting point. Of course, I suppose I could just get off my lazy ass and make my own from scratch. :rolleyes2

Either way, you make some awesome displays yourself, Geil. That new one you're working on is going to be amazing. Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Nicely done! :clap

You should definitely do a run of those for your fellow freaks. And please, put me right at the top of the list. :wink1:

Thanks! :hi5:

I recently visited Fedex and shipping fee to the continental US is $36 :lol

Anyway, I'll see if i can send some to you guys once I finish the ones for the Bat-Pod and Camo Tumbler. :D

Just ordered the Tumbler today...:) Can't wait... some of these look awesome! I'm going to do a shelf dio for it.. not sure if it will be rooftop, or Batcave display..:)

anybody know of any high res batcave pics? Want a plain one for my backdrop

Would it be better to order this from Sideshow rather than say, BBTS?

I went with SSC because of their flex plan, the reward points and their customer service. I have done business with BBTS before and they do a great job in packaging their stuff so it doesn't get damaged. But that lump payment would hurt the wallet. So it all depends I guess.

One more payment to go an tumbler will be here next week. :yess:

Back