1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Yeah I really was only leaning toward BBTS for their packing, but I could always request a pack out with SS (unless they dont offer it for the tumbler?). Plus, with the issues, I'd rather deal with SS's customer service.

Surprised there were so many QC problems, I set mine up on Friday and had no problems whatsoever

anybody know of any high res batcave pics? Want a plain one for my backdrop

There was one guy that was on the one sixth republic facebook page that provided it to people because that was his backdrop. I wish I could remember who it was because that's the backdrop I'm wanting to use as well lol

Surprised there were so many QC problems, I set mine up on Friday and had no problems whatsoever

Glad to hear it. I guess Lee got a good batch; mine is all fine too:hi5:

I ordered mine from BBTS.. It came and was perfect

Speaking of backdrops, I'm interested in these as well. I'm having a hard time figuring out just what to put into google image search to get what I want. Feelin' kinda stupid because there are probably some terms I'm just not thinking of.

Mine was in perfect condition too.... Until I managed to snap one of the spoiler pegs pre-packaging it:gah:

Now you've got me scared. I'm a klutz and a doofus. This is something I'm liable to do. What exactly didjoo break? I ask in the hopes that the foreknowledge will help me avoid a similar fate!!! Even though I won't have mine until like February.....

Mine was in perfect condition too.... Until I managed to snap one of the spoiler pegs pre-packaging it:gah:

They must be deceptively fragile then because I didn't feel like I would break any of mine getting them on :dunno :(

It was one of the little legs that pegs in with the movable piston on it, just too much pressure and one end snapped, not a big deal with some super glue tbh.

There was one guy that was on the one sixth republic facebook page that provided it to people because that was his backdrop. I wish I could remember who it was because that's the backdrop I'm wanting to use as well lol

I think I got it from John Leow :wave

Full.jpg

People were talking about how the wheels ate through material... was it just the back wheels?

I have one of these in Manchester UK for sale, the last post I did seems to not have been approved. I don't understand why.

He posted it back in mid September :lol

Can't wait for your final display. Post pics for us :D

Definitely! I just have to find a place to print this pic for me and hopefully get an awesome display built! I have one now and it's ok but it's nothing special.

picked it up on the way home last night.
last one they had in stock.

wife had a look of shock when i walked in.
dont think she was expecting the massiveness :D

but its given me an excuse to pickup more DC figures :p

Mine briefly out of the box, literally sat and stared at it while eating my dinner:thud: Pepsi is for scale only, I hate that ****!:lol

IMAG0175.jpg

Back