1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

So i just got the tumbler and the batpod in yesterday and my god these things look awesome. I had a question and was hoping someone here could answer it for me though. The panels you have to assemble for the Tumbler are they easily removed if i were to box it back up again, or is it really made to be assembled once and thats it? As of right now i dont have my display area finished that i need for the tumbler but i wanted to bust it out and take some pictures and make sure everything works fine. But if it can not be boxed back up easily with the panels or taken apart after its assembled i will have to wait. Any advice / help would be greatly appreciated

The panels are held in place by simple push ins. No clips that can't come out again.
The will come off as easily as they go on.

The panels are held in place by simple push ins. No clips that can't come out again.
The will come off as easily as they go on.

Thanks so much , I will assemble it tonight then without worry :yess:

Well, after what felt like forever, SS took the last of my money AND shipped today. On FedEx for a Saturday delivery. Gotta love the holiday season delivery schedule. Breath held it arrives in one piece. :pray:

On FedEx for a Saturday delivery. Gotta love the holiday season delivery schedule.

Wish I could say the same. Alas for me the Xmas season is nothing but a pain in the arse on the toy delivery front. Can't even sell anything now unless I go with the most expensive shipping that no one would be willing to pay.

Last edited:

Set up everything on the tumbler last night man I love this thing!

A9ZrC1TCIAAiFuV.jpg:large

My gf wrap the wrong box. She told me the mix is over there. She wrap up the mixer and left out the tumbler for me. Before you say it, she took the tumbler and said open this. So close, so close.

Haha, you sir, are a genius. :duff

Mine arrived today too. You order from sideshow?

See, I'd seen plenty of pictures like his before and knew it was gonna be huge. But still just wasn't prepared for the size of it when it arrived. It's really gotta be seen to be believed.

Nope, got mine from Mother's Basement. Excellent service. Still haven't opened it.

Saw the Christopher Nolan autographed Tumbler on the Hot Toys website. I wonder does Nolan own a HT Tumbler? That would be cool!

Saw the Christopher Nolan autographed Tumbler on the Hot Toys website. I wonder does Nolan own a HT Tumbler? That would be cool!

That would be a cool item to own..plus a Bale autograph on one, too!

No idea what I'm going to do with this but mine arrives today :yess:

Hi guys just a teaser pic of my Granasplay will do a separate thread with all the details of this powered and working Coffee Table, still need to work a couple things out:acme
acc78eba2f781710e600b8b2cad2e06e.jpg

Does anyone in the UK have any suggestions for a decent case to display this in? Preferably something that doesn't cost hundreds of pounds.

So the girlfriend just email me a pic of my deliveries (Avengers Captain America is in the 'little' box)

I would put money that he owns one of the two working tumbler's. In the 1st movie they had two working tumbler's.

Back