1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Ok, the size of the tumbler is just ridiculous. As plenty others have said, you just don't realise the size of this beast until its right in front of you. My plan was to keep it in the box until I sorted a decent display area for it, but I don't know where I could even keep the box. :lol

I plan to live in the box when I get thrown out for buying this monstrosity. At least I will have the tumbler to get to work in:lol

Haha, you probably could. It frickin huge.

I have mine currently at my friends house so his wife can wrap it and "present" it to me for the holidays..no way she'll argue..my plan is bulletproof!!

Its true, the box is enormous!

Mine arrived today and can't wait to open it.

HOLY ****ZHUUU!!!

805_10151260059824194_1019587508_n.jpg

I have mine currently at my friends house so his wife can wrap it and "present" it to me for the holidays..no way she'll argue..my plan is bulletproof!!

Haha, you sir, are a genius. :duff

Its true, the box is enormous!

Mine arrived today and can't wait to open it.

Mine arrived today too. You order from sideshow?

HOLY ****ZHUUU!!!

805_10151260059824194_1019587508_n.jpg

See, I'd seen plenty of pictures like his before and knew it was gonna be huge. But still just wasn't prepared for the size of it when it arrived. It's really gotta be seen to be believed.

See, I'd seen plenty of pictures like his before and knew it was gonna be huge. But still just wasn't prepared for the size of it when it arrived. It's really gotta be seen to be believed.

i know... untill now i still havent cracked open the box to check it.. that is as far as i opened it and made my friend to pose like that

Christ I had no idea it was that big.... roll on Friday :lol

and next... is the bat-pod... just got a confirmation email from SSC, that they are ready to process the order and will ship it soon..

yay!!!!

The real question is, whos getting the camo tumbler!!! I know I am.

still thinking about it.... AND if i get that i may have to get bane also...

I'm still hoping they will improve Bane. I don't even know WHAT I think the figure needs. Something just seems off. He looks great with the big coat but....ah nevermind. I'm OT anyway....

i know... untill now i still havent cracked open the box to check it.. that is as far as i opened it and made my friend to pose like that
Yeah just seeing the box had me stunned. Then when I finally opened it all up I was still amazed by the tumbler itself.

and next... is the bat-pod... just got a confirmation email from SSC, that they are ready to process the order and will ship it soon..

yay!!!!

I'm waiting on my bat pod too, lookin at the tumbler though and eyeing the size of the front tires, I can imagine the size of the pod, which I reckon will be surprisingly big too.

Christ I had no idea it was that big.... roll on Friday :lol

Yeah, I think, as others have said, no amount of pictures or videos can quite prepare you for how massive it actually is.

yes... the guy in the picture.. he's a friend of mine.. he is BIG... and somehow the box looked like it can fit him inside...

if only he would go half-body inside the box.... i'll take a picture and put a text "to the bat mobile!!!".. as a continuation of the first picture..

I'm still hoping they will improve Bane. I don't even know WHAT I think the figure needs. Something just seems off. He looks great with the big coat but....ah nevermind. I'm OT anyway....

HT really missed a big opportunity on Bane.
If the proto had been great, I would've been seriously considering getting the Camo Tumbler.

Oh yeah...although shocked by the sheer mass of the Tumbler I'm still in the mix for a Camo version :yess: :panic:

Passing on that one, I did have both on order at one time. But found out the Camo did not have any of the extra guns seen on screen. So I passed.

One is good for me (the guy that has 7 Death Stars)

Back