1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

The nolan tumbler is soocool.. I bought /preorderd a 1/18 tumbler signed by christian bale, but thats 1/18!!! Once you go 1/6, you never go back..

I've finalized the plaque design. :D
I'll try to post pics once the plaque is made.

Tumbler_Plate4.jpg

Mine should be here sometime next week. I'm gonna wait till the xmas tree is all set up and then roll the tumbler into it, leaving a trail of crushed gifts and pine needles...

If only it had an armor cocoon to place over it . . .

Might be interested in one if you do a run. Looks pretty cool

Thanks!
Shipping it to the continental US would make it too expensive though :monkey4
Anyway, everyone is free to copy the design :D

Wut a freaking dust magnet dis thing is. :(

One of the reasons why housing it in a case suddenly became a priority for me.

Mine will have to stay in the box for a very long time...

A
Mine will have to stay in the box for a very long time...

I cancel my tumbler today. It was hard but I need the room for the 2nd t-800. I also have a issue like the person posted a head of me. I don't leave my items in the boxes.

Top it off I only collection star wars and iron man. So Tuesday some one. Wait list goes live.

Edit:

I just could not do it, I had the page up, all I had to do was hit cancel. One payment left I will be charged on the 5th. I just will have to find a place to put it. I order a Bat Pod for Commander Neyo, I see Commander Cody and Rex in this.

Last edited:

Wut a freaking dust magnet dis thing is. :(

Haven't dusted mine in ages, its grey again.

Oh and officially got vetoed tonight when I brought up that I was thinking of selling it. Other half wants it kept.

Haven't dusted mine in ages, its grey again.

Oh and officially got vetoed tonight when I brought up that I was thinking of selling it. Other half wants it kept.

LOL you lucky S.O.B! I'm gonna see how long I can get away with pretending this was 19.99 from argos...:lol

Jeebus. You gave me an idea though. I need a new stand/table/thing for my 60 inch plasma. Might was well see about having something that will double as a display case for the Tumbler.

yes under the TV is the prime space to display our grail ;) I missed that when I stupendously moved everything to the side and have since been dreading to find a way to move everything and more back :D
now what to do with those two detolfs ..........

So anyone try to remove the red tabs on the front wheels yet? How??

Ok, so everyone's said the same thing plenty of times, but my tumbler has just arrived and my god, the size. Haven't even opened it yet but just the size of the box alone. Seen plenty of videos and pictures on it but still, wasn't prepared for the size of it.

LOL you lucky S.O.B! I'm gonna see how long I can get away with pretending this was 19.99 from argos...:lol

That is why I like FlexPay. I see it as the last payment, not the total cost. Yes I do know what it cost but it just makes me feel better.

I'm not married anymore, but I do know what your talking about (or maybe not?) about the wife(Ex) saying your spending this and that on what? Pay the bills, save some for extra and buy what you like. If all fails. Buy her something. Works,...

Back