1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I've paid 220$ for shipping to me

We pay atleast $60 for shipping on a regular figure!

Ouch.

134117556336.jpg

____

Not possible to get in dry, mate, I've paid for Tumbler so I'm all wet not, all wet. ^_^

Mine arrived today from BBTS and it's in perfect condition! There doesn't seem to be any damage or flaws that I can find anywhere. It's nice not being on the bad side of Hot Toys quality control for once. It was fairly simple to assemble and the LED headlights look killer all lit up.

I removed the red locks from the rear wheels to roll them, but for the life of me I cannot seem to reinsert them. Am I missing the trick? On a related note, I can't seem to remove the front ones and was afraid to force it. Again, am I missing a trick?

Also, since there is really no way I'm going to be able to afford a display case for this beast anytime soon, I was considering using a sheet of fabric or plastic of some sort as a kind of 1/6 car cover for when I'm not admiring it. Has anyone here tried a variation of this idea yet?

I got mine last week from Sideshow and everything is perfect on it. No broken parts, the flaps were easy to put on (well easier then I was expecting), LEDS work great, all the wheels are attached, and I had no problems opening the canopy.

All in all great purchase. It is hands down one of the finest pieces in my collection.

Got my tumbler yesterday.... I noticed the front wheels are a bit stickier then the back ones, is that normal?

Mine arrived on Monday from BBTS in perfect shape.

Love this piece!

up next: Batpod!

Quick question are there locks on the front wheels I see something red but I am not sure and I don't see a way I a can pull it out like I did with the back tires

Quick question are there locks on the front wheels I see something red but I am not sure and I don't see a way I a can pull it out like I did with the back tires

You're going to have to use thin pilers to pull those out. I tried tweezer but i scratched the car a bit, I can't notice it but I recommend thin pilers. I should have used pilers, it just works better

I was wondering about that as well. Right, I'm bringing in some pliers tomorrow.
I still like the idea of puting motors in this and making it RC.

Mine arrived today from BBTS and it's in perfect condition! There doesn't seem to be any damage or flaws that I can find anywhere. It's nice not being on the bad side of Hot Toys quality control for once. It was fairly simple to assemble and the LED headlights look killer all lit up.

I removed the red locks from the rear wheels to roll them, but for the life of me I cannot seem to reinsert them. Am I missing the trick? On a related note, I can't seem to remove the front ones and was afraid to force it. Again, am I missing a trick?

Also, since there is really no way I'm going to be able to afford a display case for this beast anytime soon, I was considering using a sheet of fabric or plastic of some sort as a kind of 1/6 car cover for when I'm not admiring it. Has anyone here tried a variation of this idea yet?

You need to spin the wheels until you find the little hole that the red pin inserts into.

I was wondering about that as well. Right, I'm bringing in some pliers tomorrow.
I still like the idea of puting motors in this and making it RC.

Just buy the rc one - https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-BATMA...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item2a23afbce6

Got my HT tumbler from BBTS, no damage at all, really impressed with the double boxing and the internal foam packaging. The size shocked me, knew it was big, but to have it in hand really is amazing.

Hi did anyone order tumbler from "TOYHQ" I preorder from this company and did email them 4 day ago......no reply :impatient:

Hi did anyone order tumbler from "TOYHQ" I preorder from this company and did email them 4 day ago......no reply :impatient:

They have an account here on the forums. You could contact them through that. Look for the in the "Dealers" section of the For Sale thread.
Hopefully it will help.

:lecture

This and the '89 Batmobile are just about the only items I have on order through a UK retailer. I usually get stuff direct from HK, but items this big, complex and expensive are just not worth the risk.
Hi there

can I ask which UK retailer you would recommend for buying the Tumbler, as I'm new to Hot Toys? I have mine on order at Forbidden Planet and Play.com, but am not sure who would be best.

Well guys got my new Tumbler and I have to let it go simply because I just don't have room anymore plus I've got the original release. Go to the sales section and take a look. Great pics from everybody and I wish I could hang on to it but...

Great price JRice , thats a steal

The thing costs over $50 to ship

Unboxed it today to check for issues. No place to display it yet. :)

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

Box damaged during shipping. :mad:

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Tumbler on my bed.

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

Lights on.

Back