1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

:panic: just received my tumbler WOW shes a big b***h! Big Bad Toy Store did a fantastic job with packaging. i did have one small broken piece but nothing major just one of the spoiler antenna broken but i can glue it without it being noticeable. now i need to buy or build a case for this beauty.

The Tumbler is a thing of beauty! Too bad I've had her in her box since I've gotten it. Like everyone else on here, I have not place to set her. :( So sad. Haven't had enough time to go out and find something nice. Might have to hit up my carpenter friend.

I have a full Design and Technology lab in the floor below me. I am going to design a shelving system, and the guys are going to build it for me.
In mean time, the Tumbler sits on the floor of my Who room.

I have a full Design and Technology lab in the floor below me. I am going to design a shelving system, and the guys are going to build it for me.
In mean time, the Tumbler sits on the floor of my Who room.

I'm just going to the store for a shelving system. :rotfl

Tumbler is a dust magnet , im not displaying mine til its behind glass

My Tumbler shipped from Sideshow!!!!!

Should be here on Friday, I can't believe the wait is finally almost over.

Holy crap! I just lost at an Ebay bidding for the tumbler minutes ago (my first time to bid, was leading the whole time then a pro bidder I suppose sniped my bid just before the clock went off) -- and now ebay just sent me an official second chance offer -- and I could buy this bad boy for $300 shipping included! :panic:

I'm gonna be needing a bigger man-cave!

Holy crap! I just lost at an Ebay bidding for the tumbler minutes ago (my first time to bid, was leading the whole time then a pro bidder I suppose sniped my bid just before the clock went off) -- and now ebay just sent me an official second chance offer -- and I could buy this bad boy for $300 shipping included! :panic:

sniped at the end then a 2nd chance offer? Sounds like shill bidding to me

$300 shipped!!! proof or it dittnt happen:panic:

Mo
Sounds like a scam to me...

Mo
Sounds like a scam to me...

Whoa. THis made me hold on for a second.

I'm new to ebaying. Any tips on how I could see if this offer is legit? Seller has a 99% feedback rate, though he only has about 150 feedbacks. :pray:

thanks for the heads up, guys!

I think what they mean is that it sounds like the seller used another account to outbid you therefor jacking your bid up. Just a way to get you to pay your maximum. That does sound like a suspiciously low price though.

:panic: just received my tumbler WOW shes a big b***h! Big Bad Toy Store did a fantastic job with packaging. i did have one small broken piece but nothing major just one of the spoiler antenna broken but i can glue it without it being noticeable. now i need to buy or build a case for this beauty.

I agree BBTS did an excellent job with my package as well. Nothing came broken. It been display in the middle of my room since monday not sure where to put this marvel.

Whoa. THis made me hold on for a second.

I'm new to ebaying. Any tips on how I could see if this offer is legit? Seller has a 99% feedback rate, though he only has about 150 feedbacks. :pray:

thanks for the heads up, guys!

It does just sound like a case of shill bidding. Probably because it went so cheap? Ebay's buyer protection does give you 45 days after auction end to file a claim if things don't end well, btw.

I agree BBTS did an excellent job with my package as well. Nothing came broken. It been display in the middle of my room since monday not sure where to put this marvel.

Get it right, it's DC, not Marvel :lol
But yeah, its as amazing as Spiderman!! And mine is in the middle of a floor as well. In the process of redisplaying all this HT type stuff. A year ago, I hadn't planned to have quite so many !!! :slap

It does just sound like a case of shill bidding. Probably because it went so cheap? Ebay's buyer protection does give you 45 days after auction end to file a claim if things don't end well, btw.

Thanks for the inputs, guys. :)

I'll take caution...

Thanks for the inputs, guys. :)

I'll take caution...

i'd say you got the deal of the century. the seller is probably kicking himself for ending an auction style listing on wednesday afternoon. :slap

Use paypal, but pay with a credit card if you are intent on buying it...

Wow. This is a beast!!!!! Can't wait to get it all set up. I could only imagine how huge THE BAT would be it it ever gets made.

1B5A9988-8485-4D48-8828-2754132122A9-632-0000006841FA97EE.jpg

Back