1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

WOW...those pics are amazing. Can't wait til this arrives. The new packaging looks to minimize some of the issues associated with the previous release but will see soon enough.

Can anyone tell if anything else is different? Really considering picking this up if I had the room. Maybe just bring it to the office? Lol

Can't wait for SideShow to withdraw the funds so I can have this at home already!!

Christmas is coming early this year!! The best gifts are always the ones you get yourself.

I think Bats sat on his batnuts :lol

b36b586e.jpg

Seems HT is indeed consistent with what they say. They say that they will never do a straight re-release, and they kept their word. The box art is indeed different from the v1 tumbler:lol

Definitely. I'd love it if they adopted the design for all future Bat-vehicles. The Bat-pod, the 89, 66, and The Bat (If they make it). I'd say the Camo Tumbler, too, but I'm not sure how they could differentiate it enough from this one.

^^of curse HT is making the Bat. Having you seen pics of it? HT even teased it on facebook. :cuckoo:

^^of curse HT is making the Bat. Having you seen pics of it? HT even teased it on facebook. :cuckoo:

It's currently on hold because it's so big and expensive to make, Hot Toys aren't sure if it's worth it.

November for me as I've had to Flex this bad boy. Very tempted to pull the trigger on the camo aswell....

I never had a HT tumbler so was wondering, at the back in the exhaust is there a red led that can light up?

Nope, just headlights

Is there any lights rear of the screen Tumbler at all? I don't remember seeing it on pics or the movie.

hello!do you know when sideshow starts to ship tumbler in europe??

I can't resist this. That box is pure class, and I'm really glad that HT learned from their mistakes and packed this beaut differently. I have a second chance at getting something that I kicked myself for years for missing out on. I don't think I could live with myself if I voluntarily passed on it.:lol

Not all mistakes though...the windshield wiper's still at the wrong place

Back