1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I'm on flex pay, my final payment is scheduled for 8-20 and shipment shortly after that. Check your flex pay schedule.

Wait . . Everyone who flex payed the tumbler only receives it in November? :panic:

I have flex pay and my next payment is currently Aug 20, 2012, so unless something has changed, it's not November for me :dunno

Wait . . Everyone who flex payed the tumbler only receives it in November? :panic:

I only Flex'd it recently so my payment plan is Aug-Oct, with the last installment being October 25th....so for me it will be November. Unless I contact Sideshow to switch it to one payment, of course! Need to have another look at the finances.

and I won't be receiving mine until early January, because I can only afford this if I take the longest flexpay schedule available. but i don't mind waiting. i may be an overgrown manchild who spends way too much on toys, but i have learned some patience.
:panic:

I only Flex'd it recently so my payment plan is Aug-Oct, with the last installment being October 25th....so for me it will be November. Unless I contact Sideshow to switch it to one payment, of course! Need to have another look at the finances.

Last edited:

So until FP is fully payed up, they won't ship. Understood. Thanks guys, I was under the assumption that when it is released regardless of the payment plan its shipped immediately. :slap:cuckoo:

That would be nice! But that's what credit cards are for (not REALLY but you know what I mean, heh) and buying these kinds of things on credit is a bad move for someone like me, living on a fixed income. Gotta budget things carefully and exercise patience more often than I'd like.

So until FP is fully payed up, they won't ship. Understood. Thanks guys, I was under the assumption that when it is released regardless of the payment plan its shipped immediately. :slap:cuckoo:

That would be nice! But that's what credit cards are for (not REALLY but you know what I mean, heh) and buying these kinds of things on credit is a bad move for someone like me, living on a fixed income. Gotta budget things carefully and exercise patience more often than I'd like.

I hear you on that :monkey2. But I just want this thing, as my display case will be complete in a couple of weeks with no tumbler to display in.

Impressive.and I say a bargain at the price in light of new 1/6 figure prices these days...

Yeah. When a quality but relatively "simple" figure like the Red Skull is around $200, and the DX figures now close to $300, things like the Tumbler and Iron Monger do seem almost....budget friendly.
And that's a weird thing to think.

Impressive.and I say a bargain at the price in light of new 1/6 figure prices these days...

Yeah. When a quality but relatively "simple" figure like the Red Skull is around $200, and the DX figures now close to $300, things like the Tumbler and Iron Monger do seem almost....budget friendly.
And that's a weird thing to think.

Yeah...kinda sad because figure prices have gone through the roof..I'm surprised HT didn't price this at say, $600....still would have sold alot!

Lucius Fox: [Bruce points to the Tumbler] The Tumbler? Oh you wouldn't be interested in that.
[Cuts to Bruce test driving the Tumbler on an indoor course, with Fox in the passenger's seat describing the vehicle]
Lucius Fox: She was built as a bridging vehicle. During combat, two of these would jump over a river, towing cables. Over here on the throttle, flip that open and throttle up. This will boost you into a rampless jump.
[Bruce goes to flip the throttle]
Lucius Fox: Not now! Not... not now, Sir!
[Bruce flips it back]
The Tumbler: Afterburner disengaged.
Lucius Fox: We never could get the damn bridge to work, but this baby works just fine.
[Bruce brings the Tumbler to a stop. He is very impressed]
Lucius Fox: So what do you think?
Bruce Wayne: Does it come in black?

Probably the best scene to introduce the tumbler. My favorite line is when Bruce asks "Does it come in black?" and then in The Dark Knight Rises Lucius shows Bruce The Bat and he tells him yes mister Wayne is does come in black. Lol.

Lucius Fox: [Bruce points to the Tumbler] The Tumbler? Oh you wouldn't be interested in that.
[Cuts to Bruce test driving the Tumbler on an indoor course, with Fox in the passenger's seat describing the vehicle]
Lucius Fox: She was built as a bridging vehicle. During combat, two of these would jump over a river, towing cables. Over here on the throttle, flip that open and throttle up. This will boost you into a rampless jump.
[Bruce goes to flip the throttle]
Lucius Fox: Not now! Not... not now, Sir!
[Bruce flips it back]
The Tumbler: Afterburner disengaged.
Lucius Fox: We never could get the damn bridge to work, but this baby works just fine.
[Bruce brings the Tumbler to a stop. He is very impressed]
Lucius Fox: So what do you think?
Bruce Wayne: Does it come in black?

Probably the best scene to introduce the tumbler. My favorite line is when Bruce asks "Does it come in black?" and then in The Dark Knight Rises Lucius shows Bruce The Bat and he tells him yes mister Wayne is does come in black. Lol.

:goodpost:

Yeah I really liked those scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:goodpost:

Yeah I really liked those scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dracula, have you heard an exact release date from LiC? I've heard september, but he seemed unsure...

Should be here about the same time the North Americans get theirs. Since it was released in Hong Kong recently, should be one month from now hopefully if not earlier. :pray:

427167_10151997363805591_1630117804_n.jpg

308976_10151997366110591_444899395_n.jpg

Sexier than a very sexy thing...only sexier.

Back