1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

So many salty tears.

Is this thing heavy? Do you guys think they'll add anything to this like maybe modify the tumbler to allow inserting the Batpod into it like how it bolts out in TDK?

So many salty tears.

Is this thing heavy? Do you guys think they'll add anything to this like maybe modify the tumbler to allow inserting the Batpod into it like how it bolts out in TDK?

Doubt it! This is just a total reissue with maybe better material on the flaps so they don't break easy.

Do you guys think they'll add anything to this like maybe modify the tumbler to allow inserting the Batpod into it like how it bolts out in TDK?

Yeah, they'll be adding that for sure.

I P.O. from SSC, I think maybe the international shipping is not gonna be that huge as $200+ like BBTS and others. Then I have to pay taxes and Fedex fees, but using USPS I might not have to pay taxes, but that's not a sure thing, using USPS I'll save Fedex fees for sure. But using SSC I can flexpay the Tumbler and get nice $25 in points :(

Well. No idea where I'm going to display this beast but I pulled the trigger. PO'd from Marcio at Super Power Collectibles. $459.99 CDN with free shipping.

Well. No idea where I'm going to display this beast but I pulled the trigger. PO'd from Marcio at Super Power Collectibles. $459.99 CDN with free shipping.

Yeah, idk where to display this and the wife won't like it but my mancave just got so much cool!!!!:yess:

I actually have a question on how to display this beast! I remember a member who made a coffee table to display but those who have this already how do you display yours?

I actually have a question on how to display this beast! I remember a member who made a coffee table to display but those who have this already how do you display yours?

I already have a perfect spot for it....
However Im going to need a case since I know my boys would love to take it out for a test drive.

Anyone know exact dimensions of this beast?

So many salty tears.

Well. They should only mod the tumbler like that if they are also going to mod the Batpod re-release to run under it's own power - I don't want it to bolt out of the tumbler unless it can really bolt out!

Oh, and I want it all for $50 less than the original releases.

I might just have to encase it in carbonite, hang it on the wall, and call it good.

Really, tho - no friggin' idea. :dunno

Yeah, idk where to display this and the wife won't like it but my mancave just got so much cool!!!!:yess:

Ooh! You could sneak it under her radar: stick some flowers in the open cockpit and tell her it's a fancy new vase you picked up from Pier One!

I'm debating getting this but I have zero idea where I could put it. Any ideas from those who have it?

I'm debating getting this but I have zero idea where I could put it. Any ideas from those who have it?

you could store it where some of these retards that are now trying to unload it on ebay have stored it since it's release? In the box? My guess would be a nice coffee table?

ha ha ha!!
They just cant help themsleves!
I know I will once its here..... WOOHOOM< WHOOOMM :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl seriously I didn't even think about this PO!!! Just did it!!! Although when they release the 1989 batmobile I will have two mega beast to display with their respective batman's:panic:

:rotfl:rotfl seriously I didn't even think about this PO!!! Just did it!!! Although when they release the 1989 batmobile I will have two mega beast to display with their respective batman's:panic:

Exactly my plan!! AWSOME!!! :yess:

Back