1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Can anybody answer my question about the smudges on the roof of the tumbler?

From my understanding it was an issue that was on the original release of the tumbler based on how the packaging was at the time. With the relaunch I haven't heard of anyone who has had this issue yet because they changed the packaging to try and prevent this issue. Not sure if there's a fix for this or if people returned it. Someone on here could tell you I'm sure.

I just checked my Tumbler (original release), and it has no warping of the axels or melting of the tires.

I don't know what new formula they are using for their plastic, but that sucks for the people who are getting this release.

I don't think the tires themselves melt just the rubber is reacting to varnish surfaces and amusing that surface to melt. Also mine is fro the original release 2yrs+ ago an has been displayed since. The side armour is slightly shifted out but looks the same as what you see in the video so it won't gett worse overtime.

Resistance is Futile
:borg

I don't think the tires themselves melt just the rubber is reacting to varnish surfaces and amusing that surface to melt. Also mine is fro the original release 2yrs+ ago an has been displayed since. The side armour is slightly shifted out but looks the same as what you see in the video so it won't gett worse overtime.

Resistance is Futile

Have you had the sliding panel issue? Or have you kept yours elevated? I'm just curious if you haven't elevated it what the long term effects are to the Tumbler if one leaves it in its natural state.

mine has been stuck in customs since 10th, any bets on what all damages i can expect :mad:

Mine have just arrived!!!!
it spends a lot of time on customs of my country =/
but, it's finally here, and it's perfect, no broken parts... I'll ensamble the spoilers and will take some pictures! :yess:

but, it's finally here, and it's perfect, no broken parts... I'll ensamble the spoilers and will take some pictures! :yess:

Congrats! My custom lighting will be arriving for my case today :yess:

Congrats! This thing is super impressive in person. Pictures can't describe how big this thing really is lol

Felicitaciones, es impresionante en persona cierto? :)

Have you had the sliding panel issue? Or have you kept yours elevated? I'm just curious if you haven't elevated it what the long term effects are to the Tumbler if one leaves it in its natural state.

I didn't even notice it till now so never elevated it. As I said it looks the same as in the vid so I doubt it will get worse. Just the panel is not properly joint at multiple points. As long as I don't sit on it I am sure the structure will hold together.

Resistance is Futile

My last flex pay is next Monday with SS. How long after that does it take to ship out after that for anyone that has gotten it from them?

My last flex pay is next Monday with SS. How long after that does it take to ship out after that for anyone that has gotten it from them?

Mine was shipped a little over a week after my last Flex Pay transaction was charged to my card. Hope that helps, and hopefully it ships quicker than mine did.

My last flex pay was on a Tuesday and I got it that Friday. Oh and I am in Canada :rock2

I didn't even notice it till now so never elevated it. As I said it looks the same as in the vid so I doubt it will get worse. Just the panel is not properly joint at multiple points. As long as I don't sit on it I am sure the structure will hold together.

Resistance is Futile

Cool. Thanks Geil!

I paid for mine early (like right as they opened. I was impatient :lol) and they shipped that same day. A lot depends on what time they charge you. If it's early in the day you have a better chance of it shipping out that afternoon/evening. I live in the US which I'm sure helped it go out the door a little early too.

I think unfortunately you might be waiting a while cuz I think they're still on backorder. I know they got one shipment in a couple weeks ago, cuz they sent me my replacement, but maybe it was just a limited shipment of replacements for the first round

I think unfortunately you might be waiting a while cuz I think they're still on backorder. I know they got one shipment in a couple weeks ago, cuz they sent me my replacement, but maybe it was just a limited shipment of replacements for the first round

Just spoke to SS and they have some in that they can fulfill! She charged my last flex pay and shipping. It goes out tomorrow! :panic:

So if you are a flex payer and are willing to pay it off early, you may have a shot at getting it now. :clap

Just spoke to SS and they have some in that they can fulfill! She charged my last flex pay and shipping. It goes out tomorrow! :panic:

So if you are a flex payer and are willing to pay it off early, you may have a shot at getting it now. :clap

Nice buddy!! That's awesome! :clap

I have spended all the afternoon playing with this amazing piece, I took some pictures...

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

I still don't have where to put this, but for now he is on top of his box. I can't stop stearing at it

Last edited:
Back