"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...i like my $6.50 military discount tickets!!!
the closest imax is sold out through saturday so we're gonna go next weekend when we go to ikea

I can still get tickets for $6.50 to $7.00, but the Imax tickets are more expensive. My local AMC does $4.00 showings before noon on friday, saturdays, and sundays.

IMAX here is $15 per ticket and I wanted to get them early, so ghey Fandango charges like 2 per ticket as well. Bastards!!

They just raised the price to $13.50 here. When the crowds die down and I see it again, I will just buy a regular ticket and go into the imax screening instead.:lol

IMAX here is $15 per ticket and I wanted to get them early, so ghey Fandango charges like 2 per ticket as well. Bastards!!

That is why I always go to the theater itself to get the tickets. But I usually go with my large family so even the $0.75 they charge per ticket usually adds up to paying for an "extra" ticket that nobody can use.

But for this film, that $15 you are paying will be worth it!

Same here!

Fortunately, Fandango has a promotion deal going on right now: Buy 1 ticket, Get 1 free using your DISCOVER card. Works for IMAX too!

I bought 4 tickets for TDK on Imax for Sunday, which would have cost me $68 (including the ridiculous $2 Fandango fee per ticket), but with the Discover deal I paid half that.

Here's the deal, for Discover card owners:
https://www.fandango.com/promo/discovercard

Two questions for those that have seen it:

1) Is it true that there are no trailers at the IMAX screenings?

2) Is there a PS during or after the credits?

Nothing at the end of the credits. The screening i saw had a total of 7 trailers. Last 2 were Watchmen and Terminator.

same here !!! I am listening to the soundtrack right now.

I am going TONITE for 12:00 screening !!
MAN !! I am so pumped about this movie.

I will let you guys know how it was after I comeback from the movies.

Made with the new iPhone "HaHaHa" App:

l_7e7bae97f287b3167b40d805eaf53f02.jpg

Enjoy the movie to everyone that is going tonight!

Saturday for me. Then next Friday at IMAX!

First time ever for IMAX for me.

:rock

I have never been to an IMAX screen before. The closest one is 1:30 from my house. Is it worth the trip?

My very 1st Imax experience tommorow at 12:15! I really really really wanted to go tonight also but I want to have virgin eyes in the morning and I can't wait. Plus one of my buddies is staying back tonight and going with me in the morning!

I have never been to an IMAX screen before. The closest one is 1:30 from my house. Is it worth the trip?

YES! Heck, I'd drive 3 hours to have it on my Ipod! I am going to see it on Saturday on a regular screen as well just to see the difference. But IMAX is the way to go!

T-Minus 14 hours til I see it on IMAX...

Approximately how much of this movie is shown in full-blown IMAX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back