"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DARK KNIGHT HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED! NOW PLAYING IN THEATRES IN AMERICA!!!

:blackbat :blackbat :blackbat

Been a long time Coming. Thank you everyone for contributing to this amazing thread. See you after the Show!

THE DARK KNIGHT HAS OFFICIALLY OPENED! NOW PLAYING IN THEATRES IN AMERICA!!!

:blackbat :blackbat :blackbat

Been a long time Coming. Thank you everyone for contributing to this amazing thread. See you after the Show!

:rock:rock:rock:rock

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD SPOILER FREE UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT.

Give people a chance to see it first.

There is a TDK spoiler thread. Please use it.

ORDERS FROM THE THREAD FATHER! :lol

:lecture :lecture!!!

Agreed. :cool:

Just got back. It was absolutely amazing. Simply amazing. Go see it as soon as possible. Heath was terrifying. I honestly can't believe what he did with this character. Bale really was the DARK knight. He pushed the envelope with Batman closer and closer to the edge. The fights seemed much more violent this time around.
Just go see it.

AWESOME MOVIE!!! :rock

So glad at least this flick lived up to the hype. Easily the best blockbuster of the year!!!

Heath was mind bogglingly fantastic. Everyone else was great as well.

I'm seeing it again in IMAX in less than 20 hours.

AMAZING MOVIE

Somehow managed to score some tickets for tonights showing...got in at 9 to get the best seats in the theater and it was worth it. Never had my doubts about Heath's acting capabilities for this movie (or any)...and it seemed that everyone had stopped with the Brokeback Batman jokes :lol

On the side note, the Watchmen preview looks great - by far one of my favorite graphic novels...and T4 looks pretty promising.

Just got back from the Arclight 12:01 showing damn I am tired...Amazing movie to say the least :chew

I took some pictures, which was a bit difficult due to the dark lighting. I ended up having to use the flash. Lots of pix

batman1yn6.jpg

batman2nt5.jpg

batman3ow6.jpg

batman4dv4.jpg

batman5xb8.jpg

joker1li7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, Spoongirl!! The Arclight always gets the best displays and stuff.

Saw TDK at midnight with my pals, and I enjoyed it. I'll leave the hyperbole machine off though. I liked it, but won't gush over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back