The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Flash is one of my favorite shows and I still enjoy Arrow for the most part but this show absolutely sucks so far. I liked seeing the characters appear on The Flash and Arrow but seeing them all together on a weekly basis is too much, and it's painful to watch Dominic Purcell every week. This guy is a terrible actor. Every character I've ever seen him play, he delivers all of his lines the same regardless of his character's mood or the situation. He annoys the crap out of me.

Yeah the idea is great for a mini series or movie of the week, but a regular series is a bit much for this cast. The acting is all over the place from over acting to just plain bad acting.

...and Vandal Savage and the Dr Who guy. I still don't know his name, that is how unremarkable he is. No way this show lasts beyond S1.

I thought you were just talking about the hero team before. Anyway, I didn't think Shield would last past season 1, but it did and I MO got MUCH better. I know some still rag all over it, but I think it actually developed into a pretty good show now. This CAN too, but I think the Savage part of this story needs to resolve soon and then maybe it will get better.....maybe not.

I thought you were just talking about the hero team before. Anyway, I didn't think Shield would last past season 1, but it did and I MO got MUCH better. I know some still rag all over it, but I think it actually developed into a pretty good show now. This CAN too, but I think the Savage part of this story needs to resolve soon and then maybe it will get better.....maybe not.

AoS sucked in the first season, until the Winter Soldier tie-in. It has been must watch tv for me ever since. The biggest difference between AoS and Legends is that at least the acting on AoS was solid. They just needed to polish up their story telling, which they did. This show needs to polish up its writing style AND get rid of half the cast of poor actors. I don't see both happening without cancelling the show. Ciara Renee is beautiful to look at and I want to like her and her character so badly, but she is just a terrible actress. Rip Hunter (thanks Riddick) comes across as such a whiny, pouty little baby. Not at all leader material in my book. These characters are all nice in small doses but none of them can carry a show on a regular basis.

That was a pretty good episode. Show it getting better. Next show with the alternate Star City and Green Arrow looks interesting!

Hmmm with all the negative comments I think i'll wait a season or two before diving into this one. I hate getting into a show to only have it yanked after 1 or 2 seasons..:gah:

its finally picking up steam and next weeks might be the first episode that im excited to watch ever since this show got announced

A lot of shows take some time to find it's ground, to figure out what works and what doesn't. Sure, some never do and it sucks being an audience member wasting time on it after getting too caught up that you need to find out how it ends *cough* Smallville *cough*, but it's good that these are starting to take form and becoming more enjoyable.

A lot of shows take some time to find it's ground, to figure out what works and what doesn't. Sure, some never do and it sucks being an audience member wasting time on it after getting too caught up that you need to find out how it ends *cough* Smallville *cough*, but it's good that these are starting to take form and becoming more enjoyable.

its more like they are finally saying , you know what, screw it just give the damn fans what they want... they want old arrow from the dark knight returns... sure lets do it... WAIT!! get legal on it first, make sure WB clears it.. but yeah fans... whooooo ....

Yeah, I don't get the bad vibe. I haven't been posting as much; but I ****ing love this show!

Yeah, Vandal can get a bit boring over time, but man; this just does such a great job of everything.

Easter eggs also really make this show! I loved these last 2 episodes (mainly cause Vostok is a babe! :drool)

I recommend people watch it as I can see it hit off the season finale with Flash and Arrow. And who knows if it'd kick off with Supergirl as that can be a probability.

I finally started watching the episodes on my DVR. I actually like the show and didn't think I would. It has problems, but I think it's still finding it's way.

Back