The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is really giving me a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe and I feel like it's going to be the most fun comic book show on tv. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

The look on poor Ray Palmer's face when he found out that The Atom wasn't a legend he thought he could be!
Captain Cold and Heatwave save this show!

The look on poor Ray Palmer's face when he found out that The Atom wasn't a legend he thought he could be!
Captain Cold and Heatwave save this show!

They are the only reason I'm watching this show. They're the most interesting because they're villains but might eventually become heroes and good guys. I liked the first episode. I don't like the villain...he doesn't seem very powerful or interesting.

I caught the pilot. Not bad , but not great . I tune in more. Can't be any worse than Arrow...

First episode was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too cheesy and messy.
I'll watch the second part of the pilot but so far it's really not good at all.

Kind of corny and cheesy. Had its moments. Hopefully it starts to settle down and gain some traction and be on the level of Arrow at least.

Caught the first episode and this is easily a pass for me. I wasn't interested in any of the characters they picked out for this team to begin with, so this was gonna be a stretch. Watching Crump's horrid acting once in the crossover episodes was enough for me.

Also, when Hunter told the group why they were actually selected, can I just ask - how is it that Hawkman and Hawkgirl, who get reincarnated over and over again, would have ZERO impact on the future timeline?

Back