The CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how Sara isn't like...ripe, by the time this show comes out. I guess I just severely underestimated the restorative powers of the pit.:lol

I'll say this, though: poor Captain Lance. That dude's constantly getting taken on an emotional roller coaster by this girl.

"Hey, dad! Bye! Love you!"

"Your daughter's dead."

"Hey, man, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is, your daughter didn't die in that shipwreck, after all. Bad news is that, now, she's dead...for realzies this time, in a different way."

"Hi dad! Miss me?"

"Yeeeeeeaah, I know you only got to see her a few times over the past few months, after you'd been able to beat your struggles with alcoholism, but...Sara's dead again. She took three arrows to the chest and fell off a roof. I don't think she's getting up, this time."

"/Jk. We have Lazarus Pits, now, so, you can have your daughter back...for now."

So they've kept her on ice this whole time? Didn't we see Laurel at her grave at some point? Its been months since she's been dead. Not buying it.
Ollie buried her body in the original grave, so what they're saying is that Hunter travels back and steals her body when its in the basement of Verdant and uses a Lazarus Pit at some point to resurrect her.

Looks decent...I gave Arrow a shot without being a DC fan and not knowing anything about the character.
I got hooked on the flash even though I remember the original Flash TV series!
I'll give this a chance!
I love the Firestorm and Captain Cold characters !

I don't know how Sara isn't like...ripe, by the time this show comes out. I guess I just severely underestimated the restorative powers of the pit.:lol

I'll say this, though: poor Captain Lance. That dude's constantly getting taken on an emotional roller coaster by this girl.

"Hey, dad! Bye! Love you!"

"Your daughter's dead."

"Hey, man, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is, your daughter didn't die in that shipwreck, after all. Bad news is that, now, she's dead...for realzies this time, in a different way."

"Hi dad! Miss me?"

"Yeeeeeeaah, I know you only got to see her a few times over the past few months, after you'd been able to beat your struggles with alcoholism, but...Sara's dead again. She took three arrows to the chest and fell off a roof. I don't think she's getting up, this time."

"/Jk. We have Lazarus Pits, now, so, you can have your daughter back...for now."

Why do you think he drinks so much? :lol

I will check this out for White Canary alone. :naughty

The Hawk peps look good.

HM_HG_v01_r02a-3-720x1027.jpg

Not liking the Hawk-stache, but they look good otherwise. Well, that and the lack of wings :lol

And with more and more heroes getting added to these 3 CW shows, the lack of Batman and Superman is getting more and more painfully obvious. I mean it was very clear by Arrow's season 3 they just wanted to tell a Batman story without being able to use Batman. And throw in the possibility of Supergirl cross overs and its even more obvious something is missing to this group. I've enjoyed pretty much everything so far, so I guess it doesn't matter. Here's hoping Constantine can find a permanent home on this show after his Arrow episode. I'd hate for them to just toss him aside now after going to the effort of bringing up on board from another network!

Great helmets, but everything else is puke.
The concept of a motorbike costume worked for Daredevil only.

Back