The Crystal Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snake Eater's small collection...

Your collection is fantastic, man, really! Awesome pieces!

Btw, who repainted your Naked Snake figure? Looks pretty cool! I think I saw this one on ebay a couple of years ago but yours may be different.

Thanks buddy. :)

It was the one on eBay, so can't be sure who repainted it. Really improves the flat Medicon job. Sold my original Tiger Stripes and Squares camo ver to fund it.

Great Collection man :duff

Did you mod your Vader? Looks awesome :vader

Thank you. :)

It is a full custom Hurricane ANH Vader. An impressive, most impressive piece in my collection.

Ahhh that explains it, congrats on that! Sometimes his work seems inconsistent to me, quality wise, but that is undoubtedly a beautiful piece! If I had the funds/patience I would love to own one.

Nice, I like them. Is the Superman any good, I figure with Green Lantern move coming we'll get a Ryan Reynolds, just wondering if it's worth picking up.

Quick update on one piece:

100_5656.jpg

100_5657.jpg

100_5658.jpg

100_5659.jpg

Thanks Seb! :rock

Simply superb!!! Better than the Rainman gown version, thats my fav Tyler to date :clap :thud:

That is seriously one great looking Durden,who painted the head?

My first time in this thread. Lots of great stuff here! :rock

Now that I have the Medi Mad Hatter figure on the way, I want this. :lecture

That shirt is so rad!!!

Cheers very much!

Seriously, I cannot rate the Medi Wonka figure enough. As you can see, with the right futzing it can look perfect. Loved it dearly and hated parting with it.

Ah the TDK promo shirt, my fave, (and rarest), collectible ever.

Ah, you don't have the Wonka fig any more? I was hoping I could talk you into selling it to me. :( :lol

I'll have to settle for my 18" Neca Wonka.

Congrats on a truly unique Tyler mate. As awesome as your other Tyler is, can't blame you one bit for making the switch :rock

I don't get it, you bought a still from The Dark Knight?

I kid, I kid. Congrats on an amazing piece of work bud! :hi5:

Back