The Crystal Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Snake Sucker's small collection...

Thanks bud. :D

Just wish I had the balls to display them without the stands like yours.

Thanks bud. :D

Just wish I had the balls to display them without the stands like yours.

Trust me if anyone was ever too nervous to display without stands it was me. Heres the thing, most HT's feet end up somewhat sticking to the glass shelves so it creates stability. Its odd but it works on most. My Rocky figures are a great example of this ............... its similar to the case where HT's figures would stick to their stands.

T-800, Aldo and Deckard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

Thanks! :D

Trust me if anyone was ever too nervous to display without stands it was me. Heres the thing, most HT's feet end up somewhat sticking to the glass shelves so it creates stability. Its odd but it works on most. My Rocky figures are a great example of this ............... its similar to the case where HT's figures would stick to their stands.

Thing is, it is not so much them sticking or not, morseo the HT loose ankle joint syndrome I am worried for. Would end up having only some work without stands so sooner have all with.

Yesss, It is a possibility, for my taste without the bases they stay very well, I have all medicom without the bases, the figures looks more clean.

:rock:rock

100_5196.jpg

Epic! :D

Ever thought of getting a backdrop for these? Agen style. Thats one of the things that puts me off with glass. I can't help but always think items float in mid air due to everything see through.

Re: Snake Eater's small collection...

Beautiful collection buddy!

I really may have to steel that pose for my Decks :lol

Awesome collection, dude! :rock :rock :rock
Love that custom laughing head for the Joker!!

great collection, congrats!:wink1:

I like the way you display your stuff, looks great:clap:clap

never seen this thread before!! awesome stuff in here snake. your case is just chock full of focused and concentrated goodness. amazing. and that laughing joker head is incredible.

Thanks for the kind word sguys. :)

Regarding the Deckard; the clothes are the Brothers Prod ones, the HS is a modded SS Indy from Paul Carson. :D

Your collection is fantastic, man, really! Awesome pieces!

Btw, who repainted your Naked Snake figure? Looks pretty cool! I think I saw this one on ebay a couple of years ago but yours may be different.

Back