The Covergirl Bash and Art page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1016110_4874132661709_1429510420_n.jpg

This is a better pic i forgot i took this one it's much better.

No I need to mod his head since it was a g.i. joe head and attach him to the ball joint neck Im juggling like 10 of my own which im only able to work on an hour for because I have custom orders from customers and WGP. However since Im off college for fall I will finally have the time to finish all of them.

As soon as the zipper arrives I'll finish Covergirl.
I had to make a list of priorities by who I i had the most item;s together etc.
Covergirl rose to top of list because i found her head,and I found where i put her fabric for her top. and just happened upon this fleece that looks like wool collar. So things just landed in place.

Roadblock i have been alittle lazy about because i need to put machine gun together. and attach backpack to machine gun belt

Batgirl and riddler (DC) and maybe superman and robin by august will be finished with all 4.

Baroness is next in my joe area because Im going to sculpt her a bodice and re-root head(currently blonde), and make her costume.
as well as meeve her daughter(the one i made up)
and Destro yes the happy family set for aug-sept

Scarlett my final one she will have two sculpt so I will have two done. One with a new phicen body and molded hair sculpt.(this one wont be done until dec. to give time for painter to touch her.) and the other one I did on a phicen with triad rose head. she will be finished by end of aug begin sept.

sep-octt Im doing Elvira,wearwolf,Baron Samedi,and hoodoo queen with rooted dreadlocks.
by the end of october i Should have penguin proto available to show if not he will waddle in november.Nov is foxy brown.

thats it so far. because I have alot on my plate.

Im thinking Doc,duke,lady Jaye, as well as fall clothes for sam and dean winchester as well as cass and bobby. Catman and Catwoman and finally Foxy Brown during the month of november

Im taking the entire month of december off to make my spring wardrobe for myself all Mod so Im not taking orders from even WGP that month. Because it will take me an entire month to sew my 10 pieces.

Last edited:
I'm doing some sewing today so covergirl's shirt is 1st then some wgp stuff which i have to be calm and collective because it's supper tiny stuff smaller than 1/6th scale. which is why im doing covergirl 1st to get my body in mode of sewing,so i dont f@#* up I don't even know how you would rate a 1/6th child would that be scale wise becausepatterns are twice as of not smaller than adult 1/6th scale.

anywho i have alot to sew today. stil no word on her zipper im waiting to come in mail its coming from overseas so bear with me. its pissing me off because it's making my customs late, which is why i don't like to rely on people.

My friend is finishing up my catwoman im doing the snoopy dance totally happy to have bronze age catwoman.

Covergirl is finished for the most part. I need to paint the halsters for the pistols. I desided to not use a zipper i didnt want the bulk.
ill have pics soon

Great Covergirl Groovy!
The head sculpt looks a lot like Abby Brammell to me.
Maybe the next step would be to make your own boots for her. I've seen it done, and it's not as difficult as it may seem especially for a simple boot.

Thanks

I like the boots for her actually and I like the scuffed color look as well makes it seam like she is a ruff and tumble girl. I don't plan to do much more (accept weigh down hair) with her maybe get her some tools and when i learn how to make vehicles I'll make her tank. But that will be years down the road. So im totally happy with her.

I flattened her hair alittle to remove all the fluff it looks more realistic.

Once my roommate moves out and I can take her out I'll post pics of her new doo. It sits flatter on hair like the comic book.

I just finished scarlett and in process of making destro's costume Will post pics sunday.

Back